Mamamoo's Wheein new Single 'WHEE' + World Tour infos!

• Wheein's new song is coming out TOMORROW, and Ravi's company, just saying: "COMING OUT SOON" ONE DAY before the release day! I honestly hope Wheein will leave this company. They're doing a worse job than RBW did. PSY's label messing around with Hwasa's first full-album for a year now. These girls have to launch their own company, because these clueless people don't know how to run a business properly.

Almost forgot, her first World Tour promotion is a MADNESS too. We don't even know the dates yet, they announcing it like a week before it happens. The fact that Wheein is their ONLY artist right now, and they can't promote her like they should, speaks volumes.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wsn't Ravi in jail or something?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I read “Whee”…and the memes start flooding out from the back of my mind!!

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtube.com

• wsn't Ravi in jail or something?

Wait, what? I didn't hear about that.

Psy wasn't allowed to work on anything for Hwasa a year ago, because she's only been with P Nation for 7 months. That said, she's been in the studio with the people she was working with while she was at RBW, so something's coming this year.

I know, I meant to say, RBW and PNation! I was just too frustrated, so I missed them out. Her album will be released this year, that's for sure, she said that herself not long ago. She also said, she's frustrated because it takes too much time. And let's be real, her two new songs, 'I love my body' and 'Chili' wasn't a huge success, because PSY didn't really promote her. PSY is a bit better in terms of PR, because Hwasa has more concert than Wheein, but the PR online is pretty much nonexistent. I'm sure, both PSY and Ravi wanted to sign them because they're really famous in Korea and loved by the public, especially Hwasa. I don't think either of them will stay there for another year. Ravi already lost Ailee, and now the only artist he has is Wheein.

if it's just as good as in the mood then awesome

I mean, sure the songs are great, but that's because both Wheein and Hwasa are talented musicians.

• Wait, what? I didn't hear about that.

Ravi expresses remorse in handwritten letter at his appeal trial for military service evasion
    The first appeal trial commenced today, October 31 KST, involving 10 individuals, including Ravi and Nafla, who were indicted for infringing…
    www.allkpop.com

• Wheein's new song is coming out TOMORROW, and Ravi's company, just saying: "COMING OUT SOON" ONE DAY before the release day! I honestly hope Wheein will leave this company. They're doing a worse job than RBW did. PSY's label messing around with Hwasa's first full-album for a year now. These girls have to launch their own company, because these clueless people don't know how to run a business properly.

Almost forgot, her first World Tour promotion is a MADNESS too. We don't even know the dates yet, they announcing it like a week before it happens. The fact that Wheein is their ONLY artist right now, and they can't promote her like they should, speaks volumes.

External Content x.com

that's because Ravi was in jail and now on probation and ravi is the main person in his company, so whomever is taking over right now probably doesn't know what they are doing.

I am assuming it's not Xydo lol.

Ravi was caught purposely trying to invade his military duties by getting a lesser length and he was arrested.

Former VIXX member Ravi faces 2 year prison sentence demand in military dodging appeals trial | PINKVILLA: Korean

NAFLA IS GOING TO JAIL AND RAVI RECEIVES A SUSPENDED PRISON SENTENCE (seoultherapy.co.uk)

• that's because Ravi was in jail and now on probation and ravi is the main person in his company, so whomever is taking over right now probably doesn't know what they are doing.

I am assuming it's not Xydo lol.

Looks like I missed this article. To be fair, even without him, the company should do a better job in promoting. I mean, it's not a one-man job. Posting one tweet on Twitter and one on Insta? Even my five year old niece could do that for free.😅 And even when Ravi was here, they hardly did any PR for Wheein's full-album "In the Mood".

Nowadays, it's not enough if you just post some nice pictures online.

• Looks like I missed this article. To be fair, even without him, the company should do a better job in promoting. I mean, it's not a one-man job. Posting one tweet on Twitter and one on Insta? Even my five year old niece could do that for free.😅 And even when Ravi was here, they hardly did any PR for Wheein's full-album "In the Mood".

Nowadays, it's not enough if you just post some nice pictures online.

I'm honestly not sure how his company is, so i'll take you word for it. Since i'm a huge Xydo fan I will agree with you as I barely see any promotion or any new material for Xydo and he barely posts. I was hoping he'd be able to walk away from Ravi's company because if Ravi has to do longer for his military for trying to evade it's not going to Xydo any favors and now Ravi's reputation is screwed up which could affect his artists. But seems Xydo is still there. :pepe-shame:

Xydo's last release was like 11 months ago. but his actual release was like 2 years ago

• I'm honestly not sure how his company is, so i'll take you word for it. Since i'm a huge Xydo fan I will agree with you as I barely see any promotion or any new material for Xydo and he barely posts. I was hoping he'd be able to walk away from Ravi's company because if Ravi has to do longer for his military for trying to evade it's not going to Xydo any favors and now Ravi's reputation is screwed up which could affect his artists. But seems Xydo is still there. :pepe-shame:

Xydo's last release was like 11 months ago. but his actual release was like 2 years ago

I had a heart attack from the huge ass emoticon, LOL.🤣

• David33

Changed the title of the thread from “Mamamoo's Wheein new Single 'WHEE' coming soon, and I hate this company too!😡” to “Mamamoo's Wheein new Single 'WHEE' + World Tour infos!”.
  • I'm honestly fed up with THEL1VE! Why they didn't announce the dates for every country? We don't even know if it's only Asia or EU and USA too. If they announce every country a month before the start I will fly to Korea, so I can slap them in their faces. 🙄

• I was going to ask why didn't this thread pop up when I did my search before I created mine

I see the answer.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Yeah, I wasn't "In the Mood"😅 to create another thread. Don't worry about these things, honestly, there are too many duplicate threads already. That's why I don't care about that anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!