Any Avatar the last Airbender fans? - Sort Your Ultimate/ fav Groups into bending - element - personality traits....

• Four elements are : Water / Earth / Fire / Air!

Water benders personality traits = Strong sense of community and understanding/ helps everyone play/ achieve their part - Team player/ Sensible/ Mature/ powerful/ Bold/ helping others.

Earth benders personality traits = They are usually tough and direct and seem like the no nonsense kind - Confident/ Direct/ Real/ Genuine/ tough/ loud/ strong/ brave.

Fire benders personality traits = Dedicated and focused, and intent on achieving their goals, Often at any cause - Ambitious/ hardworking/ self confident/ righteous/ intelligent.

Air benders personality traits = emphasize into intuition and imagination, air represents freedom - Care free/ emotional/ chill / creative / relaxed/ kind / shy/ quiet / easy going

Sort your groups based on their personality into an element :froghype:

aespa -

Karina - fire bender - She just seems it, she's clearly ambitious and hard working, and seems the most dedicated in the group.

Winter - Earth bender - She seems very confident and direct, she's also loud and direct, but real and refuses to do what she dislikes (like finds aegyo cringe)

Ningx2 - Water bender - she's bold for sure, powerful vocals/ big team player and quite mature for her age.

Giselle - Airbender - less is more, she's chilled and relaxed, she's also very easy going and comes across quiet to some non fans.

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Lol, yep another ATLA fan.

Namjoon - earth

Jin - water

Yoongi - fire

Hoseok - fire (or air? could be either, but I lean towards fire because of his dedication to dance)

Jimin - air (or fire? he's certainly dedicated to dance, but I see him as more the creative than the determined drilling type)

Taehyung - air

Jungkook - avatar. Golden Maknae does everything.

• LOL I was going to include avatar which is mix of all of them but then I thought people would just overuse, it makes sense

:yesr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• A.C.E - > Everyone is water, except Donghun, he is Fire and will make your life to hell if you not be carefull

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Aang. There are various issues I have with the LoK series (It's good, but there are problems), but the original ATLA is SO GOOD.

Korra was her own downfall, but she did have amazing character development, better than aang, whereas aang was the same person throughout his journey, but he was a great character from the start.

• Korra was her own downfall, but she did have amazing character development, better than aang, whereas aang was the same person throughout his journey, but he was a great character from the start.

It's actually not Aang or Korra that make the difference for me in each series. Korra has a pretty cool character arc where she goes from brash to humble. I never liked the Aang+Katara thing, so there are parts of his character arc that don't speak to me.

Aang has Zuko, who has a character arc. He also has Azura, who both has a character arc and remains a villian. Korra doesn't really have anyone comparable. Korra also doesn't have Toph (or an equivalent character), which is a major loss. IDK there's no accounting for taste. But I'll take the original flavor every day.

• It's actually not Aang or Korra that make the difference for me in each series. Korra has a pretty cool character arc where she goes from brash to humble. I never liked the Aang+Katara thing, so there are parts of his character arc that don't speak to me.

Aang has Zuko, who has a character arc. He also has Azura, who both has a character arc and remains a villian. Korra doesn't really have anyone comparable. Korra also doesn't have Toph (or an equivalent character), which is a major loss. IDK there's no accounting for taste. But I'll take the original flavor every day.

Team avatar (aang) is 1 million times more better than Korra's team avatar, and zuko's whole redemption arc was so beautiful

:sadr:

Not to mention azaula, who is the most fierce and calculated 14 year old I've ever come across

:angryr:

But Korra had her share of amazing villains, I really liked Amon from book one, his whole story was so interesting and the theories behind how he was able to take peoples bending was very interesting, and book 3's villain Zaheer, being a bad Airbender really was the icing on the cake! Avatar universe is so amazing

:cryingr:

• Korra was her own downfall, but she did have amazing character development, better than aang, whereas aang was the same person throughout his journey, but he was a great character from the start.

I often hear this and it makes a lot of sense to me:

Aang was a human who learned to be the Avatar.

Korra was the Avatar who learned to be human.

They purposely made Korra stronger than Aang so she could learn not to rely on her strength and status to solve everything.

• Jisoo- Earth

Jennie- Fire

Rosé- Water

Lisa- Air

And also, the original creators created a studio just for the avatar franchise. They’re making an animated movie and are planning on making new series to expand the franchise, i’m crying :cryingr:

• WOW! That was beautifully written

:waterr:

They were literally polar opposites and I think that's why korra's advice from aang wasn't so useful as they were natural opposites, but Roku's advice for aang was very useful as they were similar in a way. Korra is defiently the strongest out the two (Not including adult aang) and I wished she got to meet some past avatars, but now her link is severed

:sadr:

The creators messed up big time :pepecry:

• Me!!

I watched the whole series of Avatar the Last Airbender <3:claps:

work in progress

• Me!!

I watched the whole series of Avatar the Last Airbender <3:claps:

I got into it recently on netlfix, I'm not a big fan of animation, but omg BEST ANIMATED SHOW EVERRRR ;( Really tugged on my emotions

Who's your favvv character and what's your preferred bending??

• and I wished she got to meet some past avatars, but now her link is severed

I think this problem will be solved by the avatar after her. As we saw in both of the series, avatars tend to fix mistakes made by the avatar right before them. I think this will be the new avatar’s legacy, fixing the link with the old avatars

• I think this problem will be solved by the avatar after her. As we saw in both of the series, avatars tend to fix mistakes made by the avatar right before them. I think this will be the new avatar’s legacy, fixing the link with the old avatars

Hopefully I heard the creators done this so they could leave avatar alone, and that each book in Korra had a new villain because they were only secluded for one season, but ratings and demands made them add another, until they literally had four

:wellr:

• I got into it recently on netlfix, I'm not a big fan of animation, but omg BEST ANIMATED SHOW EVERRRR ;( Really tugged on my emotions

Who's your favvv character and what's your preferred bending??

It is so nice to see people who watch Avatar the Last Airbender!!

And yes, it is literally the best animated show ever!!

My favorite character(s) would have to be Sokka or Appa.

Sokka is a very funny, serious, mature (sometimes ^^ , just kidding) and helpful character, not just to his friends, but also to those he cares about.

Appa... well do I even need to explain why he is my favorite character?!

I mean just look at him :cutes:

A boy and his sky bison. Aang and Appa, spirits connected since childhood.  | The last avatar, Avatar airbender, Avatar the last airbender art

I would have to say that my preferred bending would be earth benders, they are so freaking strong, courageous, and smart witted <3:claps:

work in progress

• Great choices, I preferred Momo to Appa, Momo was a Diva ^^ and I have to choose Azula and Toph, I love a Boss B**ch Behaviour, maybe suki as well she was cute/ became a boss :*

• Yes!!

You have a great taste in choosing characters <3

Any character from the show is a great choice

Uncle iroh and his wisdom, Zuko and his redemption, Katara and her struggles (and creepy bloodbending) Aang and the responsibility, Azula and her downfall into madness, Sokka and his jokes ;( and many more <3

• I like everyone in the gaang! My favorite characters are zuko and katara (so you can guess my main ship)

I don't stan animals 😬 but appa was more tolerable than momo

• YES I WILL D!E WITH THIS NOTION

also side note, kyoshi is the best avatar overall and roku or kuruk was the worst

I’m starting to wonder if we share the same mind. Roku is so boring and dumb and useless, he didn’t do anything remarkable during his lifetime, same with Kuruk. Kyoshi and Korra>>>>

• YES I WILL D!E WITH THIS NOTION

also side note, kyoshi is the best avatar overall and roku or kuruk was the worst

These two statements really conflict me! I liked Korra's series, I disliked Korra until S4 :/ She really finished a whole humble pie and grew up, which I loved to see, but considering at the start of her adventure she was way older than aang was, as an avatar being humble should be a key skill from the start, as they have so much power and responsibility. And Kyoshi is THAT B*ITCH

:pepe-cowboy:

She will do what needs to be done, Periodddttttt :pepelove1:

• I like everyone in the gaang! My favorite characters are zuko and katara (so you can guess my main ship)

I don't stan animals 😬 but appa was more tolerable than momo

Yes, every character in this series plays an important part in the storyline <3

And I would have to agree with you about Appa, Momo was cute...but kinda weird??

*Gets flashbacks from that play episode....

work in progress

• I’m starting to wonder if we share the same mind. Roku is so boring and dumb and useless, he didn’t do anything remarkable during his lifetime, same with Kuruk. Kyoshi and Korra>>>>

Yes this! Kuruk's irresponsibility made his fiance lose her face and he died young , and roku's boyfriend literally started a war and he didn't do anything about it

• I’m starting to wonder if we share the same mind. Roku is so boring and dumb and useless, he didn’t do anything remarkable during his lifetime, same with Kuruk. Kyoshi and Korra>>>>

Ya'll better give my Roku a second look, during his time he could have prevented the war if he wasn't trusting of his friend the firelord who he knew was a power hungry tyrant, But he came through for aang and literally acted a father/ mentor figure for him

:lover1:

• Since yall are here imma just say it. Uncle Iroh is a bit overrated as a character and doesn’t deserve that much love

I agree. People always praise him for redeeming himself and for helping Zuko to do so, but why didn't he help Azula? Azula was as much of a victim of Ozai as Zuko was.

Azula deserved a redemption arc idc idc

• Yes this! Kuruk's irresponsibility made his fiance lose her face and he died young , and roku's boyfriend literally started a war and he didn't do anything about it

YES. Unlike Roku, Kyoshi was not scared to put her responsibility to the world before her morals and feelings. Look how peaceful the world was during her lifetime. Female avatars>>>>>

• I agree. People always praise him for redeeming himself and for helping Zuko to do so, but why didn't he help Azula? Azula was as much of a victim of Ozai as Zuko was.

Azula was kinda a monster from childhood and she wasn't a victim of ozai as much as zuko was, Ozai literally told them she was born lucky and he was lucky to be born

:pepe-cut:

• YES. Unlike Roku, Kyoshi was not scared to put her responsibility to the world before her morals and feelings. Look how peaceful the world was during her lifetime. Female avatars>>>>>

This rings so true because the people in the avatar universe literally regard Yangchen as the greatest Avatar ever bc she would fight for any and everything to achieve peace

I wish there was like a series for each Avatar. I'm nearly done reading the Kyoshi novels (they're amazing) but she would be so badass in animation

• I agree. People always praise him for redeeming himself and for helping Zuko to do so, but why didn't he help Azula? Azula was as much of a victim of Ozai as Zuko was.

Ok we are the same person, i don’t care what anybody says. Also Ursa was a bad mother to Azula and clearly favored Zuko, and that affected Azula a lot and that’s why she grew closer to her dad and he used her as a weapon and dehumanized her which led her to being crazy. If anything Azula was more of a victim than Zuko

• Azula was kinda a monster from childhood and she wasn't a victim of ozai as much as zuko was, Ozai literally told them she was born lucky and he was lucky to be born

:pepe-cut:

Eye- don't you know the reason behind why he favors azula? He doesn't love either of them ;( he always had the intention to raise them both to be monsters

if uncle iroh hadn't accompanied zuko in his quest to find aang, Zuko would have turned out just like azula

• This thread contains 24 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!