haven't seen seolhyun in forever. still hot it seems

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she's gonna be on i live alone this week

• Still scorching hot!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i'll post a link of the full episode with subs in case you want to watch. i know i'll be for sure

Yes please do. I love Queen Seolhyun.

• One of the hottest of the Second Generation for sure.

(and on a related note, I was thinking the same thing about Bora during the recent Sistar19 comeback)

2nd gen was all about sexy women unlike today.

• External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Does she have any movie or TV projects going on?

She is a full time actress now I would assume.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!