7. 2013 (1) 5%
    8. 2014 (1) 5%
    9. 2022 (1) 5%
    10. 2009-11 (0) 0%
    11. 2015 (0) 0%
    12. 2017 (0) 0%
    13. 2023 (0) 0%
    14. 2024 (0) 0%

This is a personal question, for you personally.

Allkpop momentary wise was peak in 21 and 22 was good too, but I wouldn't personally call it prime because I didn't enjoy it as much because I was modding and stuff.

For me akps prime was 2013 I was an obsessed teenager back then, the downvote was here and I slayed that button. It started to get a bit ridiculous in 2014-15 with moderation. I mean I got banned because my sister made an account on our IP like i can control what my huge family do! 2016-17 were pretty good. 2018-20 I feel like every topic of mine got locked! It was horrible but I still managed to do pretty well and have fun.

I don't have as much fun as staff as a user honestly I get too obsessed with it doing well and frustrated with a lot of things, but I'm not shutting the door to being staff again just depends, not anytime soon anyway.

Anyway enough about me what about you?

• i forgot which year the burning sun thing happened but that was a lively time

2019 apparently that was definitely lively I remember seeing 200+ users online then. And the official news update thread by that one VIP was the most viewed in K-pop section history lol. Old staff banned them tho and I unbanned them the thread didn't do well on this forum tho.

• 2019 apparently that was definitely lively I remember seeing 200+ users online then. And the official news update thread by that one VIP was the most viewed in K-pop section history lol. Old staff banned them tho and I unbanned them the thread didn't do well on this forum tho.

best season of law & order i've ever seen

• Before the revamp I was on AKP lurking, I actually don't even remember how the old forum looked (my memory is so bad, I wish somebody had a picture of how it looked) but I do remember randomly discovering AKP somehow and spending hours everyday just reading through every post and thread because I had finally found a cool kpop site with a bunch of different users who made interesting and funny posts (that was back when I was too scared to post anything) Anyway, I would say 2019-2021 were my favourite years, especially in 2021 when I started getting more active and trolling a lot more.

• 2014 when SNSD and 2NE1 had a comeback at the same time :pepe-hehe:

I remember that lmao I remember the mods started locking threads because they viewed the constant threads about it as spam. I remember telling them who cares it's activity right? But yeah BJs vs sone was too iconic.

2014 was a fun year I won troll of the year back then, and ask.fm was huge then my ask had like 6k answers 😂

• Before the revamp I was on AKP lurking, I actually don't even remember how the old forum looked (my memory is so bad, I wish somebody had a picture of how it looked) but I do remember randomly discovering AKP somehow and spending hours everyday just reading through every post and thread because I had finally found a cool kpop site with a bunch of different users who made interesting and funny posts (that was back when I was too scared to post anything) Anyway, I would say 2019-2021 were my favourite years, especially in 2021 when I started getting more active and trolling a lot more.

Do you remember me back then ? I wasn't as active as others like HardcoreBLINK

@ripiasuju

• What were you doing on OH ruining my peace then in 15-17👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯 :pepe-cut:

Oh my OH days were definitely messy, my downvote record on that forum never got close to being broken. Those were good times too funny times. The ExoL were just dreadful I didn't even dislike exo 😂

• Back when I cosplayed as an army to annoy the exoL

I don’t know if you remember a user called hottea omg the way I hated that user wonder if they are here now and have an alt and the god awful Kyungsoo Stan’s. That user jon going from OH to twitter to be a fucking loser will never not be funny.

You know who else was iconic across all forums : whyknock :pepe-joy:

• I don’t know if you remember a user called hottea omg the way I hated that user wonder if they are here now and have an alt and the god awful Kyungsoo Stan’s. That user jon going from OH to twitter to be a fucking loser will never not be funny.

You know who else was iconic across all forums : whyknock :pepe-joy:

WhyKnock is this true?

• Don't exactly have a specific year

But oh god to be alive during that time when Irene's screaming at stylist like a crazy girl that was such a time to be alive on AKP it was over 200 pages of pure entertainment

And the Woojin sexual harassment allegations scandal and how we were all taking in all the tea about how he might have made up a whole fake company or something which until now I actually still don't know what is real and what is not

That was peak. Soojin and Garam could never

• We need another scandal to spice up the forums again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!