[theqoo] ITZY'S COMEBACK TITLE SONG 'UNTOUCHABLE''S MUSIC CHARTS RANKING

• [theqoo] ITZY'S COMEBACK TITLE SONG 'UNTOUCHABLE''S MUSIC CHARTS RANKING

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chart in 21 hours
    Melon TOP 100 - chart out
    Bugs Real Time - 99th
    Genie Real Time - 186th

-

Weekly chart
    Melon Weekly - 101st
    Bugs Weekly - 88th
    Genie Weekly - 139th

original post: here

1. The song sucks;;

2. No but why is JYP always the one coming out?.. The same is happening to NMIXX and ITZY; he's just so bad at promoting their comebacks

3. Cake also only went up later so ㅇㅇ

4. But don't girl groups usually last long in the charts?? They haven't even appeared on music shows yet so they still have a long way to go

5. The song is so bad..

6. They are a girl group so the song will go up after they perform on music showsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ITZY doesn't have any good vocals so it's a shame. At least the song should be good to listen to

8. I just no longer look forward to ITZY's songs... they barely made it with Sneakers too... They were good up to Wannabe but ever since, I'm not even sure what their color is anymore

9. They will start rising after going on music showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. To be honest, the song is just so so bad. The dance is good but I wish they'd pick a better song

[theqoo] ITZY'S COMEBACK TITLE SONG 'UNTOUCHABLE''S MUSIC CHARTS RANKING
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• Everyone knows JYPE songs rise after promotion on music shows. ITZY will rise on Korean charts and then they will say how much they liked like Sneakers. Nothing new with Knetizens.

9. They will start rising after going on music showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• You give this song to Aespa and it will be top 10 in a day.

song is a bop

but i can already imagine Karina suave voices singing some part

Giselle doing the pre-chorus rap from Ryujin with the spicy vibe

Ningning singing Yeji chorus with her vocals and her face acting like she's gonna own the stage

One or two high note from ning and winter here and there

and it would make for me a massive bop

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Vocals don’t matter in Kpop and every time someone says they do I will point out that of the top ten Kpop groups currently probably 2 of them have more than 1 or 2 members with above average vocals.

It’s about the song. It’ll always be about the song. People don’t love NJs because they have the most amazing vocals, they love them because their music is catchy and nice to listen to. Same with IVE, LSFM, and even Twice and Blackpink. None of these groups have many members with unbelievable vocals. They do have maybe 1 or 2 members but most are below average. It’s their music that the people like.

For whatever reason JYP isn’t making as catchy music these days. I’m sure this song will rise but it probably won’t rise to the top 50 god for bid even the top 20 on melon. JYP isn’t taking it seriously about how much his companies songs aren’t hitting with the public right now. It’s not an enormous deal as long as they have international fame but if that decreases then JYPE will be fucked.

Also this isn’t to say I think the song is bad, I think it is good. Mr. vampire is a great catchy song. But for whatever reason marketing or catchiness, or being unable to match the trends. JYP is struggling to make music that is broad popular at least in Korea. It needs to figure that out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!