-Song will be similar to Girls like us

-Concept will be a mix of More & More and Feel special

-The song will have meaningful lyrics similar to Feel special

Comeback predictions (With You-th album):

-Title track will have a similar concept to Fancy

-One of the Twice members will have a writing credit on the title track

-Album will consist of 7 tracks

-1 song on the album will be in English

• You already got 2 right damn, although these were easy already with the first hints, hope you are right in some of the others

• Flop so hard you had to distance yourself from them? Cool.

Now just hanging around trying to troll for attention?

pls if i was a success stan i would have never picked them up because they never sort of hit big 😭😭 for me, the past two comebacks musically weren’t it. which is the sort of dilemma twice is facing except they were famous before and took a nosedive after switching up their music. Now that has got to hurt more 😭😭😭 daesangs year after year to barely cracking melon top 100 oooooof that must hurt right where it hurts

• pls if i was a success stan i would have never picked them up because they never sort of hit big 😭😭 for me, the past two comebacks musically weren’t it. which is the sort of dilemma twice is facing except they were famous before and took a nosedive after switching up their music. Now that has got to hurt more 😭😭😭 daesangs year after year to barely cracking melon top 100 oooooof that must hurt right where it hurts

My faves selling out stadiums around the world...you're spending you days trying to troll them on the internet...that's got to be the only thing that hurts.

18k post and the best you have is 'they fell off' cool.

Your faves flopped, you ditched and now you spend your time as a failed troll. Gotcha.

• My faves selling out stadiums around the world...you're spending you days trying to troll them on the internet...that's got to be the only thing that hurts.

18k post and the best you have is 'they fell off' cool.

Your faves flopped, you ditched and now you spend your time as a failed troll. Gotcha.

and not you bragging about your faves achievements like they’re yours 😭😭😭😭 broooo get a life it’s a kpop forum twice doesn’t know who I am and neither do they know you. as you said, they’re selling out stadiums in the world it’s not like they’d care about a random person on the internet calling them a flop 😭 you’re so dumb

• and not you bragging about your faves achievements like they’re yours 😭😭😭😭 broooo get a life it’s a kpop forum twice doesn’t know who I am and neither do they know you. as you said, they’re selling out stadiums in the world it’s not like they’d care about a random person on the internet calling them a flop 😭 you’re so dumb

Im not bragging about them like they're mine, im reminding you, a massive loser who spends 18k post and logs in every day on a forum and hates routinely on Twice, that regardless of what you say they make more money in a month than you do in a lifetime of cashing welfare cheques.

So cheers to another 18k post that barely get a response. :finger-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!