Give me an English KPop song ~

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her saying her handwritting comes from her dad is quit ... I had to think of my own. My handwritting is better than that of my parents. My mom's is so bad I can barly even read her letters xD

The song is ok, I give it a 7/10

Here is your English JPop song from me for you

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Not the biggest fan of this group, but the song is still catchy 8/10

Here is your English JPop-song for you

External Content youtu.be

• I knew this song allready, you postet it twice lol 7/10 I like the Korean version more

Here is your English JPop-song for you

• External Content www.youtube.com

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

I don't really like that song 3/10

Here is the Engish JPop-song for you

• Aespa Hold on Tight

does that count as kpop since he is a member of got7

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Aespa Hold on Tight

I know that song allready, is ok, nothing I personaly would search again to listen to on my own 6/10

Here is an English JPop-song for you

Know that song 8/10

Here is a English JPop-song for you (can't send the MV of it since its blocked in some countries)

does that count as kpop since he is a member of got7

Song is a bit boring 5/10

Here is a English JPop song for you

Know that song allready but I like the Korean version way more 7,5/10

Here is a English JPop-song for you

Is ok but the intro of the song almost made me not wanting to watch the MV 6,5/10

• Song is a bit boring 5/10

it's all good my friend no biggie different strokes for different folks

I gave it a listen and it's not bad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!