Give me a KPop-idol or KPop-song and I try to find you a JPop-comparisom

• had the idea after looking at the last thread from Orsy . Don't ask me why I had this idea right now ...

Anyways, just give me a song or a photo and I try to find you something that comes the closest to it and if I can't find something that is very close, than I give you another random surprise ~

So would be cool if you post as much as possible, since I'm a bit bored right now guys

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• rv: russian roulette

ive: eleven

girls day: expect

izone: like any song that sounds like theirs I love all izone songs

wjsn: la la love

these are just some of my favorite kpop songs but I'm like always trying to get into jpop but I feel like it's difficult to find. if you have any just general recommendations or even a playlist or something that would be amazing!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love this song it would be great to find a song similar to it

• Ok thats a difficult one (sry for my late reply, AKP is just a bit slow today)

For Russian Roulette I recomend "Enjoy" by Girls2 and Subani

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For ELEVEN I recomend "Choco Fudge" by FAKY

External Content youtu.be

For Expectation I recomend "JUICY LOVE" by HAPPINESS

For IZ*ONE I recomend "Pendulum" by iScream

For La La Love I recomend "Pain, pain" by E-girls

• External Content www.youtube.com

I love this song it would be great to find a song similar to it

That's a hard one since JPop dosn't sounds like this and if there are English songs in JPop, than it's quit different sounding to what you expect English songs to sound like (unless you listen to bands like ONE OK ROCK who sound straight up like all the male pop-rock bands you know from America and Britain in many of their songs)

Since I don't know a similiar song you get a few different English (or mostly English) JPop-songs

"Tell Me Baby" by Beverly

"Control Myself" by GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE

"Drop Dead" by BALLISTIK BOYZ from EXILE TRIBE feat. TRINITY

"homeboy" by Younghoon feat. June

"Present" by Mrs. GREEN APPLE

"All Day" by THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE

"SHINING" by Ryuji Imaichi feat. Ne-Yo

• I like these two especially 'homeboy' I really like this chill indie sound :thumbs-up:

Thanks for the reccomendations :mesmerized-bee:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!