Guild Activity If You Ever Want To Try It In Your Guild

• I got this idea a little more than twelve hours ago for a guild activity to do in your guild if you ever want to try it. You could also do it under this post if you would rather. Whichever one you prefer, or you could ignore it and do nothing. Whichever you want to do is fine. Anyway, what I did is found a list of members in my guild (easy enough), then picked which Stray Kids member I thought they were most like in terms of personality.

If you are a part of the Once guild, you could say which guild members are the most like which TWICE members and if you are a part of the Bulletproof guild, you could say which guild members are the most like each BTS member and so on. I also provided comparisons and gave explanations for each one, but if you have a huge guild, you may want to either give very short explanations or none at all to save time and effort.

I heard that most of the information I got was right, but some was wrong, so I just edited said post and corrected myself, no big deal. Pretty much everyone in my guild commented on how they thought it was really sweet, so if you do this too, expect a bunch of those comments. I would share my original post here, but it's pretty long and I just wanted to share the idea, not necessarily everyone's deepest, darkest secrets (okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but still). How I formatted it was:

Member X: @PersonY (Reasoning)

I did this for all guild and group members. Alternatively, you could only include one member per each group member or only list the most active people in the guild. I think that covers everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You don't need to give any credit at all to use the idea. I'm pretty sure you can't copyright ideas and I wanted you guys to have fun with it and enjoy yourselves. Just let me know how it goes for your guild if you do it too. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!