Which 3rd gen girl group has the best balance?

• Um. So I compromised my poll trying to move Twice up the list :pepe-cringe:

They had the most votes at 10. This vote is DONE!

You mentioned both chemistry and ability to shine individually right?

Chemistry wise, Twice 100% definitely. In fact, they are the most harmonised group, even above SNSD imo. BUT allowing the member to shine individually at the same time? Nah

In most twice promoted songs, the focus has mostly been on Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana. The rest barely has any moment to shine. Let's recall where are the "shining moments" for members like chaeyoung, dahyun, Mina, jeongyeon, momo and tzuyu.

- Mina (my fave btw) i used to think JYP gave her enough lines to shine BUT JYP took away lines from her mid of their career. Now i feel that she is just chugging along (Moonlight sunrise she has pretty good exposures though) but JYP didnt really give spotlight to her most of the comeback (more & more, fancy, i cant stop md being the worst treatment she ever had). And her being main dancer, did she ever get the center for dance break in their title tracks?? A few cover here and there dont really help

- jeongyeon - onces already have enough complaint on her mistreatment as lead vocal,so i dont need to say much. It also been a while she really has a shining vocal moment in their title tracks (but she also been away for some times)

- tzuyu - jyp gatekeeping her for no reason. Thank you for wasting your potentially most popular idol WW

- momo - JYP never bothered to use her properly nor give her the right parts. The two most viral moments that she had was (1) her bad encore for more&more (2) meme of her head move for I cant stop me... JYP also forced her to sing on the annoying tone depsite her normal vocal sounds decent. Misamo was supposedly her chance to shine BUT all they made her do is to repeat that same line again & again in chorus. The SAME line

Chaeyoung - i dont even recall her having any shining moment to be honest. Her scandals with her boyfriend and tattoos are more famous. I also remember all she got for 'Dance the night away' is just 4 times repeat of the phrase "dance the night away". She is the best rapper but jyp gives most rapping parts to dahyun, like why? Why gatekeep the best rapper in the group too?

Dahyun - she never being in spotlight for any of the comeback honestly. Jyp just shove the rap parts to her or give her 1-2 lines that's it. In most title tracks, she get least lines

So i really wonder, those that said Twice is able to shine individually, where are the shining moments? Are you guys really think the members are given good exposures individually?

• I can only comment in relation to the groups I had an interesting in

Bp, Twice, RV

out of those three Twice has the best chemistry but ^like gerrad said they didn't really get to shine individually

• The Ready to Be Tour let all the members shine at least. My respect for each member grew substantially after experiencing all their solo stages.

• The Ready to Be Tour let all the members shine at least. My respect for each member grew substantially after experiencing all their solo stages.

That's concert however, not to the general public eyes. But of course, i did watched some of their solo stage and i have to applaud some of them for showing a different side of them. Just wonder why cant JYP let this happens on regular comebacks? They are not junior, there is no reason to push the popular members anymore. What's the reason of continuing shoving all the lines center screentime to Nayeon & Sana (and Jihyo for lines)? We have jeongyeon there still getting her 2-3 lines per comeback or Mina/Tzuyu with their 2 lines

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!