Tokki-Swags Personal & Honest Kpop Opinions That YOU Need To Hear..

• this list is very long, so go ahead and get your popcorn🍿

let's jump right into it y'all :drown-in-tears:

1. When kpop stans go to a concert or fansign, please look good and stop dressing like you about to meet a friend up the street

2. I'm happy the newer generation of idols, mainly the male ones, aren't "queer-baiting" as much. Cuz I remember when I first got into kpop, I used to see a bunch of ship videos and "xyz gay moments" videos trending a lot💀...it's good to just be yourself

3. Buying kpop albums and PCs are pointless because at the end of the day..it's just paper and it's gonna sit in your closet or shelf forever without you going back to it

4. A lot of fanwars are pointless, because majority of the time, those people arguing are listening to the other person's fave anyway (spotify wrap confirmed that)

5. It's okay to never go to a kpop concert okay? Most likely you weren't gonna get front row barricade anyway :exit-pepe:

6. Aegyo is still relevant in kpop, yes, but its not as sought after these days in kpop..at least compared to a few years ago

7. it's messed up to stop stanning a group just because they started to become popular. Like isn't that what you wanted anyway??? For your idol to get noticed by the world

8. I get kpop fans spend a bunch of money for fansigns and fan meetings, but no way should they be able to hold hands and touch the idols face. That's too much and idols are humans, not puppies

9. Kpoppies don't even care fr if a idol does something problematic or be racist. If that idol is a competition to their faves or liked a lot and has success, Kpoppies gonna act like they care and jump on the band wagon in order to help decrease the idol or group popularity

10. Just because you make a idol say something, doesn't mean they actually believe in what your making them say. Most ARE homophobic, racist, xenophobic, and don't really care about what's going on in the world

11. The whole educating idols on fancalls thing is cringey and embarrassing. Why waste your 2 minutes or 30 seconds complaining...$200 down the drain I guess lmao

12. Please stop taking kpop so damn seriously. These people don't know you, NO they did not change your life, you just used them as a coping mechanism and used them to fill whatever void was missing. And No you'll never date them or be friends with them. So cursing people out and crying all over the place cuz people don't like your faves is delusional and you need help...like bad :pepe-back-away:

• i dont really care if you read anything or not, i just posted these because i was bored and said stuff off the top of my head lol

also if you dont agree with anything i said, idgaf :pepemusic:

• i dont really care if you read anything or not, i just posted these because i was bored and said stuff off the top of my head lol

also if you dont agree with anything i said, idgaf :pepemusic:

I agree with most of what you listed. I am a bit older not to say that im old yet lolol) and have some life experience behind me to know that things should not be taken seriously and that fan wars are useless. Hope your Holiday season is going well so far.

:send-love-bunny:

• How do you feel after stealing 0ppar 's job of posting pannchoa content on akp

girl idk who tf that is number one

and number two these are MY opinions

if some of my opinions seem similar to whoever else's, then that's cool. That mean I have others who think the same as me

but nobody got time at early in the morning to copy and paste a random person's thoughts :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

• 1. Curious, what would you wear to a concert? Also, what would you wear meeting a friend on the street?

2. Agreed. Those big Int’l streams are coming from somewhere lol

9. The reality is that if you look at which countries/cultures listen to kpop outside SK, most are culturally completely incompatible with that idol’s upbringing. Seeing people asking idols to read from the Quran is WILD. So for these same people to be up in arms over their perceived social grievances just rings hollow.

Generally

People get stuck in kpop as a place of angst/debate when they have nothing else to believe in. Grow some plants, learn to run for hours, do anything but waste your humanity on the feeds and forums

• I asked something else u answered something else. The question was not about this thread.

• 1. When kpop stans go to a concert or fansign, please look good and stop dressing like you about to meet a friend up the street

Girl they paid who tf cares as long as they dont smell like league players

4. A lot of fanwars are pointless, because majority of the time, those people arguing are listening to the other person's fave anyway (spotify wrap confirmed that)

I think they're alright. the more doxxing the better tbh big life lessons

9. Kpoppies don't even care fr if a idol does something problematic or be racist. If that idol is a competition to their faves or liked a lot and has success, Kpoppies gonna act like they care and jump on the band wagon in order to help decrease the idol or group popularity

Well yes!

12. Please stop taking kpop so damn seriously. These people don't know you, NO they did not change your life, you just used them as a coping mechanism and used them to fill whatever void was missing. And No you'll never date them or be friends with them. So cursing people out and crying all over the place cuz people

My biases know me and we are dating

• 12. Please stop taking kpop so damn seriously. These people don't know you, NO they did not change your life, you just used them as a coping mechanism and used them to fill whatever void was missing. And No you'll never date them or be friends with them. So cursing people out and crying all over the place cuz people don't like your faves is delusional and you need help...like bad :pepe-back-away:

But Keeho has changed my life and we're getting married next week :/:/ if you don't like Keeho that's a problem :mad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!