SCOOTER BRAUN Is Gonna Be The Downfall Of HYBE, If BANG PD Don't Grow A Pair & Tell SCOOTER He Don't Want To Spend Anymore Money

• >>> HYBE America Label is $30 million dollars in debt <<<

I personally feel like HYBE was dumb asf paying $1 Billion dollars for Ithaca Holdings.

Bang PD is so starved to make it in America (apart from BTS & seemingly NewJeans), that he's following Scooter Braun lead....meanwhile Scooter lately hasn't been making no good decisions for HYBE at all.

Scooter made Bang PD pay $300 Million dollars for QC Records, when that's also a dying label..because the City Girls ain't making no big moves together, Lil Baby music been mid, and The Migos clearly separated.

So another waste of money.

Now Bang PD tryna go the Spanish route :boompepe:

I wonder how much papa 🛴 gonna make him pay for some Latin labels...probably another $500 million bucks.

Keep listening to the White man..he gonna empty them damn pockets, watch ;judgingpepe:

or at least till BTS come out the military lol

---------------------------------------------

Screenshot_20231115_150505_X.jpg

20231115_150438.jpg

• Scooter Braun is utter garbage, it’s Bang’s worst decision no matter what Hybe stans or armies say…..What Braun did to TS was disgusting and look at her now, having one of her most successful year, with another year of touring to come, looking to make over 1 billion 😂 Honestly the SK people give Bang too much credit for BTS and for Hybe. BTS made this company, without them it’s nothing honestly. Bang should really kiss the ground they walk on and not throw it down the drain….

• I wish I was working at HYBE so I could convince Bang Sihyuk to buy my up-and-coming label. I think one hour of convincing would be enough since he seems to sign any deal possible if it can make him more money :holding-back-tears:

HYBE is trying to focus on too many industries all at once without actually putting in the work to make deals that will be beneficial to their company and groups. Bang Sihyuk is far from stupid, he just needs to figure some things out. AND STOP working with fraudulent Scooter Braun.

• Scooter Braun is utter garbage, it’s Bang’s worst decision no matter what Hybe stans or armies say…..What Braun did to TS was disgusting and look at her now, having one of her most successful year, with another year of touring to come, looking to make over 1 billion 😂 Honestly the SK people give Bang too much credit for BTS and for Hybe. BTS made this company, without them it’s nothing honestly. Bang should really kiss the ground they walk on and not throw it down the drain….

Not a fan of Scooter Braun, but what exactly did he do to her that was so awful?

• he bought her masters from Big Machine after their falling out with Taylor Swift.

That's all? That is such an overreaction. Most artist don't own their masters. Shame on her for not buying them sooner. Him buying her masters is above board. Isn't she a billionaire?

• That's all? That is such an overreaction. Most artist don't own their masters. Shame on her for not buying them sooner. Him buying her masters is above board. Isn't she a billionaire?

She wanted to buy them back, they refused. She got mad and decided to re-record her albums.

• he bought her masters from Big Machine after their falling out with Taylor Swift.

Imagine what would have happened it he did not estrange her. Instead of TS destroying JK, we would have seen a TS-Jk collabo.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!