Holland called out Taekook shippers and they made him apologize

• I don’t support any wrong doing even by BTS members. My comment was just saying he shouldn’t name specific celebs and bringing them into delusional fan discussions but if the fans already bought it up, then he is not wrong. I don’t know the details of who brought BTS into it first. That was all my comment was about - it was not about blindly protecting BTS or toxic ARMY.

Im saying toxic army and their blind protection bs is what caused the harm they pushed him to apologize. He only brought BTS up because it was forcefully brought up in his live stream for everyone to see as people who identified themselves as taekook shippers asked him about BTS ships and then bluntly asked him if the members of BTS were gay and then asked if anyone else in the industry was LGBT. That's where he addressed the situation saying not to ask him about BTS members or anyone else especially shippers.

• it’s like he poked a sleeping tiger and expects it to not attack back lol. Taekookers are a crazy bunch and hated by the fandom. it would be wiser to stay tf away from those delulus.

• I don't see how Holland defending the the right to privacy for other idols is wrong in any way or why it is something he should have apologized for. As for him bringing up Taekook, I assume someone asked him about - and from the sounds of it, pestered is a more apt word.

• Wrong he should name who asked. These people don't deserve protection and the fandom attacking him for outing the shippers that asked is even worse. Blind protection of BTS when they are not being targeted or harmed is harmful as they often attack innocent people who have legitimate issues that are being addressed like the people were taekook shippers and for context on his stream live they specifically asked him about BTS ships and who was gay in the group while also asking about others in the industry that are LGBT. So yes he had every right to name them. BTS is great but the fandom can be it's own enemy. Unfortunately BTS doesn't see the harm it's fandom does and calls it out.

Taehyung actually has said the ship is nonsense (or something to that effect). Probably one of the few idols to ever do so.

But if you want to go this route, I can also start talking about one of the groups you stan.

Also, these shippers are very much disliked by ARMY, but you saw an opportunity to take a few jabs at BTS and ARMY and took it. Don't complain when the same happens to your faves.

• Taehyung actually has said the ship is nonsense (or something to that effect). Probably one of the few idols to ever do so.

But if you want to go this route, I can also start talking about one of the groups you stan.

Also, these shippers are very much disliked by ARMY, but you saw an opportunity to take a few jabs at BTS and ARMY and took it. Don't complain when the same happens to your faves.

I won't complain because I don't care about pointless fan drama and wars it means nothing to me. Have fun attacking whoever 😎

• I don't see how Holland defending the the right to privacy for other idols is wrong in any way or why it is something he should have apologized for. As for him bringing up Taekook, I assume someone asked him about - and from the sounds of it, pestered is a more apt word.

IMG_0696.png

Someone did in fact ask him about Taekook and they even have asked who are the gay idols in the industry this thread lacks a lot of information

Here’s an akp article that has a lot of info on the matter

Inappropriate questions: Holland tells fans to stop asking him if a male idol is gay, dating, or if he ships anyone
    On November 1, Holland, an openly gay K-pop artist, utilized his social media platform to address an ongoing issue regarding inappropriate q…
    www.allkpop.com

• Taekookers are fucking insane. I wouldn't consider them ARMY though. They generally HATE and attack all of the other members (and ARMY) because they "get in the way" of their ship etc etc. As someone said, a lot of them are leftover Larry shippers. All of them are delusional fans who project their own unfulfilled desires onto their ship because I guess maybe they don't have any friends in real life idk. Holland shouldn't have apologized and he was right to call it out.

• Taekookers are fucking insane. I wouldn't consider them ARMY though. They generally HATE and attack all of the other members (and ARMY) because they "get in the way" of their ship etc etc. As someone said, a lot of them are leftover Larry shippers. All of them are delusional fans who project their own unfulfilled desires onto their ship because I guess maybe they don't have any friends in real life idk. Holland shouldn't have apologized and he was right to call it out.

This.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!