Fifty Fifty come out with more grievances

• Fifty Fifty come out with more grievances

0003306032_001_20231014182001316.jpg

Article: Fifty Fifty members claim "We were forced to meet with investors without prior notice and urged to lie"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,158] Everything that comes out of their mouth sounds like some low ranking employee acting as if they have any right in the management of the company. Who do you think you are...?

[+901] Those investors were all there for you, nothing weird happened there, it was just a completely normal meeting that all you had to do was put in some work to secure investments for your own group and you're claiming that was embarrassing for you? Why aer you talking as if your CEO brought you to an unscrupulous place or something?

[+437] Since when did we become a world where a CEO is expected to cater to the whims and feelings of some rookie girl group to secure investments for them... for how easy they've had it so far, they really are super annoying

[+366] So it's not like the CEO took them out to drinks or anything with investors or anything bad like that. The least you could do was put in some effort to secure your own investments?

[+249] Why all this now? ㅋㅋ It's obvious they're trying to just flip the table now but their image is already so rock bottom that nothing they say will allow them to promote on stage again. Just go learn a trade... then you'll never have to worry about your health or attend an investor meeting again.. Go learn a trade and make money that way, you whiny little..

[+222] If I were them and I was brought to a meeting with investors who were hoping to put money in my group, I'd try to pull out all the skills I had to show them anything I could; why are they acting as if they had to talk to investors for any other group but their own

[+162] So first of all, they were not called to this meeting after or during surgery... it was a week before it. And they weren't called to it during their break, but before it... Do they expect companies to keep the entire week before your actual vacation free from any work? Give you time to prepare for your vacation or something...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+129] The way they describe the situation in which they felt "humiliated" sounds like it was all in their head~ their sentences end with "seemed like" or "I thought that was what was happening." When your CEO set a date and told you to get back to the country by then, you guys needed to have spoken up then with your grievances. Instead, you hid behind who you did and now you're claiming the CEO never tried to communicate with you??? If the CEO never had even a meal with you guys, don't you think it was because he was so busy running around trying to get your group off the ground?

[+156] So it's not like the CEO made you guys provide s*xual favors or anything for these investments. It was a totally normal investor's meeting, which you should've gone into thinking "I will try my best to secure something for our team," and not what you ended up thinking, which was, "How dare we be brought to such a meeting without prior notice??? This is humiliating." That is so ridiculous.

[+48] So what did this group expect? For money to just fall out of the sky as a small agency like them? The CEO did not make them provide any favors, just told them to display some PR for the investors. What is the issue with that? Even trainees write cover letters to PR themselves before joining agencies. Do they really lack this much real life experience because they never had to go through the normal route that other idols had to?

[+85] Yeah, I can see how it must've been humiliating... to have to lie to investors that you're talented when you're actually not and have no will to ever improve or work hard at all

[+9] This whole accusation is so ridiculous... you need investments to keep promoting comfortably... and he didn't make you attend this meeting during your break but right before it.. please use your brains ㅠ and what is even the point of blabbing your mouth like this when it's all over and done with? For rookies, they sure have a lot to complain about...

[+31] They really thought they were going to be the next Black Pink by lucking out on one Billboard hit! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

https://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/10/fifty-fifty-come-out-with-more.html

• Aren't they suing to have their contracts terminated? Well, these are some of the reasons they want out - physical and mental health issues. Now why they didn't provide this earlier, because perhaps the injunction wouldn't have gotten denied with more evidence, that I can't say.

• Q: I dunno the situation but did the CEO ask them to do something humiliating sort of bordering on sexual harrassment?

As far as I know, no, but I don't get why he is trying so hard to keep a group of girls that obviously don't want to be part of the company anymore. I don't believe in the whole trainee debt thing, so that's not a factor for me - the company chose to take the risk.

• The grievances and why the girls were worked up by what knetz believe was a simple investor meeting

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks. There are two sides to every story and I feel like the continual posting of these netizen reactions only serve one. I would hope if anyone here is really going to take sides, you have done some research into both sides before just condemning either party.

• Aren't they suing to have their contracts terminated? Well, these are some of the reasons they want out - physical and mental health issues. Now why they didn't provide this earlier, because perhaps the injunction wouldn't have gotten denied with more evidence, that I can't say.

People are saying these aren't medical diagnosis reports, just opinion notes, so the court won't accept them. Since some members had surgery there must be official medical documents lying around somewhere that the courts did see.

Also one member has now withdrawn her claim, gotten a new legal rep and asked to go back to Attrakt so who knows whats going on.

• FIFTY FIFTY’s Keena has appointed a new legal representative and submitted the withdrawal of the appeal to the Seoul High Court.

The other three members will continue the lawsuit.

Kina of Fifty Fifty Drops Lawsuit, and Returns to Attract
    Kina, a member of the group Fifty Fifty, has submitted a withdrawal of her appeal to the court after changing her legal representative to the law fir…
    www.allkpop.com

• kudos to her for making an effort to salvage her career

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!