RIIZE is a group full of EXO L’s!!

• they danced to Exo’s Love Me Right (twice)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shotaro danced to exo’s growl:

Eunseok and Sungchan also danced to Exo’s growl:

Seunghan sang Exo’s For Life during SM rookies:

Wonbin said he wants to be close to Kai from Exo (he’s his fan)

when asked about role models, Sungchan said Exo’s Kai, Wonbin said Exo in general, Sohee said Exo’s Baekhyun (main vocalists ☺️), and Anton also said Exo overall.

The covered Exo’s For Life at SM’s performance directors wedding:

Sohee covered Exo’s first snow & miracles in december in some fan calls:

Anton recommended Exo’s Another Day and D.O’s I Do to fans in a playlist made by him:

F7LGLJsb0AAgC38?format=jpg&name=large

to any exo l’s who want to get to know more about riize, click the link in my sig to visit their official guild :xiumin1:

• When it comes to exo I find it interesting that people don’t just cover one signature song and that’s really a testament to a GREAT discography. I don’t know if this way with all legacy acts but I find that remarkable for EXO.

TTs, b sides, winter songs their soloists songs it’s really amazing.

they for sure have one of the best discography in Kpop history!

• As they should!!! I am looking forward to their interactions in the future :froghype:

me too! the riize boys are all huge fanboys, it's gonna be so cute :xiumin2:

Well, Another Day fans have some support here, one of the members like the song

i'm not sure to be honest, but they are a fixed unit like exo so maybe it was them mentioned in the rumors!

they have amazing taste 😻😻

i love riize!!!!

trueeee :aespa20:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!