ARMY Need To Stop Being In Denial About The Favoritism Towards The Maknae Line & How The Hyung Line Gets Paid Dust

• Namjoon don't have a single win...even after his amazing Indigo album and his collab singles he featured on.

Screenshot_20231005_095715_X.jpg

and there's always a sympathy comment towards Namjoon, but no one is taking action and streaming and buying his songs.

granted, we know how much he and the hyung line achieved......this is BTS we're talking about.

im referring to the comparison of the maknae line.

and how Army always "go hard for them" and MAKES SURE they get wins, votes, streams and all that.

but that same ambition isn't there for the older members.

im not the only one who feels the same either.

comments :

Screenshot_20231005_095859_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095808_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095732_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095915_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095823_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095838_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095756_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_095746_X.jpg

• I don't even understand the purpose of bringing this here. This happens to all groups, especially those with many members. The rankings are always like this, popular members will always do better and win more unless the song goes viral. We all know that.

The popularity ranking among members will always be there, no matter what. And Rapline doesn't even actively promote their songs in Korea like Maknae Line. I've also noticed that GP and many K-pop fans in general prefer soloist who singing over soloist who rap. But other than that, their sales power is still really great and their popularity is still greater than almost everyone in kpop.

• I don't even understand the purpose of bringing this here. This happens to all groups, especially those with many members. The rankings are always like this, popular members will always do better and win more unless the song goes viral. We all know that.

The popularity ranking among members will always be there, no matter what. And Rapline doesn't even actively promote their songs in Korea like Maknae Line. I've also noticed that GP and many K-pop fans in general prefer soloist who singing over soloist who rap. But other than that, their sales power is still really great and their popularity is still greater than almost everyone in kpop.

I brought it here because I want to :iconpepe:

Just like yall bring stupid shit here all the time, but i dont say anything

• I love all of them equally, unlike people think :iconpepe:

I love Yoongi's hard deliveries, but Indigo and Layover are the masterpieces so far, IMO.

You may also notice though that despite the fact that Tae is part of the maknae line his album didn't make that much of a wave, mostly because it's not the type of music that the GP loves. JK on the other hand though... not the type that I like, but it's the one having more impact.

This to say I don't think it's hyung vs. maknae, but more about the type of music they release.

• I'm honestly surprised jin and suga have any, iirc they didn't promote their album/single. Same for namjoon, he barely did anything at all. he dropped the album, did a small venue concert for 200 or so people (i don't remember what was the venue) and moved on to another things

I cannot remember if jhope promoted it. No? Yes? He performed at last year's mama, that i know of.

I assume jin has awards for astronaut and suga?

• I'm honestly surprised jin and suga have any, iirc they didn't promote their album/single. Same for namjoon, he barely did anything at all. he dropped the album, did a small venue concert for 200 or so people (i don't remember what was the venue) and moved on to another things

I cannot remember if jhope promoted it. No? Yes? He performed at last year's mama, that i know of.

I assume jin has awards for astronaut and suga?

Hobi was huuuge with the Lolla performance.

Namjoon didn't go to K shows but had some content with youtube shows and pre recorded something in a museum (?) In the US.

Suga was on Jimmy Fallon's show, along with Jimin. But the strike musr have changed many of their plans and we'll never know.

• Hobi was huuuge with the Lolla performance.

Namjoon didn't go to K shows but had some content with youtube shows and pre recorded something in a museum (?) In the US.

Suga was on Jimmy Fallon's show, along with Jimin. But the strike musr have changed many of their plans and we'll never know.

aren't we talking here about korean wins? Or did o misunderstood it

• Ml? Free Taehyung from this shit narrative pls

Nah dont free Taehyung lmaoooo

He needs to keep doing what he doing and call ARMY out for being mediocre with the same flat ass questions on Live, the dry overused humor, and shutting down the flirting and boyfriend narrative.

He's doing a great job!

And Jungkook need to start being like him with the boundaries and calling out :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• When was the last time you watched Jungkook live?

• The one he did day before yesterday.

When he talked about yall knowing his damn address

That info comes from twitter/insta quotes. You don't have to watch it to know it.

He call out fans many times. About his address as well. More then once. And about his habits, fashion style, music taste etc. He calls out people all the time. You just don't listen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!