Why did SM pull sungtaro out of NCT?

• I think Sion (nct japan) trained with Wonbin and was supposed to be in smnbg (riize). It's confusing, but tbh, I think SM saw the waste of Sungtaro as side members of nct. Shotaro has the most viewed nct fancam even if he's not a visual member and was added later, that's very impressive.

But it's very confusing indeed, it was a good choice, but unexpected.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think all of this come from tbh from NCTzen and the fact that they start stanning a group knowing the concept and then complain

Sungchan probably was maybe suppose to debut in the NCT unit that would have debut with jeno, jaemin etc... after they graduate

And young trainee like seughan etc... were probably originally planned to debut years ago as the new generation of NCT dream probably with members like yushi, wonbin etc...

But considering that all the plans for jaemin,jeno.... new unit got scrapped, that nct dream graduation system etc... was stopped

They probably had a lot of trainee that they planned to added but suddenly their whole plans was shook

And they probably didn't want to let a trainee like sungchan go that's why they added him and Shotaro to NCT

but the thing is that they probably didn't have any follow up plans for them after this because it was a decision in the rush that's why they never debuted in a new fix subunit

And then they give up with the whole system so they probably thought it would have been better to just put them in the new groups than continuing to pay them while letting them jobless in NCT

That's why i think sungchan and Taro were added to Riize

And Yushi and Sion were ejected of the lineup to debut and i think that's the reason why they gave them directly a spot in nct japan without going through the elimination

Even if they are the one who trained with Anton, Wonbin, Eunseok etc for years

• I believe they were originally designed to debut in other NCT units, but after LSM left the boards and Kakao took over they decided to burn the new NCT unit taking two of unit-less NCT members and move them to Riize

In this way they could ensure their stans could follow them instead of just finding another group outside SM to Stan like many Ten fans did because took SM way too much to debut him on WayV

• I believe they were originally designed to debut in other NCT units, but after LSM left the boards and Kakao took over they decided to burn the new NCT unit taking two of unit-less NCT members and move them to Riize

In this way they could ensure their stans could follow them instead of just finding another group outside SM to Stan like many Ten fans did because took SM way too much to debut him on WayV

My thoughts exactly.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!