The right thing to do as a fan?

• I'm on a new journey in my life, and I just realize now how much content from my favs I've been skipping lately. I'm falling so far behind that I feel from now on I'm just going to be selective in which variety stuff I'm going to watch from my groups. Just a year ago I could follow almost everything they release, but now I just don't have the time. Barely are visiting Kpop forums lately too. I have a day off from study, so that's why I'm writing this. Need some advice from ya good people. Is this the right way? I don't want to stop being a Kpop fan because I still love the music and culture. :borahae:

• It’s all good. No amount makes you a better or worse fan. Life gets busy and you can’t do the same amount of fandom like you used to also your interested waxes and wanes as well. You aren’t obligated to follow any group any amount of time. Do you

• Idk how old you are but that's completely normal, it happened with me too. When I was younger I would always watch every single activity of my faves but at some point I couldn't because life happens. We all get busy, focus on what's important in your life and you'll always find time for kpop on your free time. As long as you like the music and culture as you said, you'll always be a kpop fan. Wish you all the best.

• dont listen to them.

try collect all their photocards

buy all the version albums

stay up and watch red carpet

check their ranking every hour

how would your faves feel knowing you didn't vote on inkigayo. they need those trophy wins.

spend your money for streaming funds.

most important of all. live through their achievements as if they are yours.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!