Among the big4, which company treating their foreign idols the best?

• All foreign members of JYPE were the key members of their respective groups

Come to think of it, they do have decent history with Thai idols, so maybe JYPE for Lisa?

:/:/:/

Please no, they will give her a very boring ass songs or straightly terrible songs. Jyp didn't know how to produce a good girl crush and strong concept songs especially for these past few years.

I want them to stay away from her.

• He could have just called tzuyu's mum to korea and gave her ultimatum, either tzuyu apologizes or she getting kicked out of twice, the illusion of choice

idk..

it seems like you're not doing yourself any favors here by saying this.

this only projects what you would do - since this thought process is coming from you.

it's been known that her mom indeed persuaded tzuyu and jyp doesnt have a history of strong arming any idol to do anything - he encourages but for sensitive topics like this, he's known to be very careful.

the fact u dont know this and just write these wild assumptions shows more of YOUR character and not anyone else's.

also this is just into Twice's debut. there was no money to be lost if tzuyu didnt apologize.

• This flag insident was about to hurt jyp's company and money making, he ain't going to let some foreign woman make desision on how to handle the situation

Of course JYP wanted to do it. Tzuyu's mom also wanted to do it. Tzuyu wanted to do it. They were all on the same page. They were not forced. Her mom was the one that released to the Taiwanese media that she wanted this incident to be resolved quickly. The fastest way is to release the apology which she made the decision to do along with the rest.

• Please no, they will give her a very boring ass songs or straightly terrible songs. Jyp didn't know how to produce a good girl crush and strong concept songs especially for these past few years.

But I am just trying to answer the question, JYPE's track record with foreign idols is pretty good. HYBE is great but may need to take few more years before properly judging them.

Music is trash, girl crush not great, I agree but that's beside the topic.

:teeheek::teeheek::teeheek:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• But I am just trying to answer the question, JYPE's track record with foreign idols is pretty good. HYBE is great but may need to take few more years before properly judging them.

Music is trash, girl crush not great, I agree but that's beside the topic.

:teeheek::teeheek::teeheek:

Pretty good for a new foreign idols to start their careers not for an established idols like Lisa. Beside, idk I don’t know if they can handle her popularity or have enough connections like Yg for example internationally out of korea and japan. It can lead to another mismanagement.

• 100% agree. HYBE is a superior candidate

Like that scarcasm but not hybe too. With her status, she better off with huge international company or going back to her home country if she didn't renew. Or she can ask her billionaire bf to set up a new entertainment company to manage her careers. Why stay in Korea with their mess up and strict entertainment industry culture when she can expand her careers outside.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!