Who plays Genshin? Whos your main? Which 5 stars do you have?

• i mean...you are a whale :flying:

but that's perfectly ok, as far as i'm concerned, games are entertainment as any other, i don't see an issue spending money on them, as long as you don't go broke.

• i mean...you are a whale :flying:

but that's perfectly ok, as far as i'm concerned, games are entertainment as any other, i don't see an issue spending money on them, as long as you don't go broke.

LOL yeah. I'm more like a dolphin. I only buy the $30 package to reach pity for each new banner.

I'm in a discord chat where my friends have C4 Childe........................like :pepe-back-away:

~ ω

• LOL yeah. I'm more like a dolphin. I only buy the $30 package to reach pity for each new banner.

I'm in a discord chat where my friends have C4 Childe........................like :pepe-back-away:

the 30 USD package doesn't really get you to pity though, no?

i buy the welkin moon and the Pass every month. and then if there's a character i really, really want (like Venti), i'll through in a 30-50 USD their way, lol.

• the 30 USD package doesn't really get you to pity though, no?

i buy the welkin moon and the Pass every month. and then if there's a character i really, really want (like Venti), i'll through in a 30-50 USD their way, lol.

Well I do all the events and save up my primogems! Then I use my "pity points" to buy the pulls in Paimon's shop. So with the primogems and pulls, it'll give me enough pity runs to reach pity for when I do the $30 package!

~ ω

• Well I do all the events and save up my primogems! Then I use my "pity points" to buy the pulls in Paimon's shop. So with the primogems and pulls, it'll give me enough pity runs to reach pity for when I do the $30 package!

i have 0 self-control with saving up =))) But i'm having fun, this is the most important :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!