Why didn't Le sserafim fans support Ruka more to debut in RUNext?

• Fearnots said they would support her, even Sakura told Fearnots to support her to debut, but even first round of voting she’s not in the top 6 for votes globally. Clearly fearnots abandon her for no reason.

[attach='274088','none','false'][/attach

and you can also see that she was very high with global votes, its just the domestic ones weren't on par.

besides, the aim of a survival show is to choose the BEST trainees for a new group, if there were better trainees, why were fearnot obligated to vote for her?

• i dunno how y'all see all these disingenuous threads by this guy and keep going

"Yeah, he actually wants a legit answer and not to stir up shit for attention"

• i dunno how y'all see all these disingenuous threads by this guy and keep going

"Yeah, he actually wants a legit answer and not to stir up shit for attention"

We all know that, but it is still fun answering to his threads. Akp is dead sadly and only bait posts like this will make this site slightly active.

• With LSF, Hybe tried to create BP version 2, which meant all members needed to be stan attractors.

They failed with the BP version 2, because of song quality, but are still doing pretty good.

Only flaw there was Eunchae at the beginning, she was like a ‘’Ruka’’ to me.

But HYBE KNOWS how to look forward, they knew this girl had it.

I would say all 5 members are Stan Attractors but 6 is a lot. Sakura already has legacy, Chaewon and Eunchae keep growing, Kazuha is the 1st pick Stan attractor, Yunjin is veeeeeeery popular with the girl fans, and that’s what a GG needs took have longevity.

Ruka on the show was boring, she wasn’t the best, null stage presence, visual are meh, isn’t but looks chubby, it is like everything is against her, I do agree with HYBE, this girl ain’t got it, she would’ve been better in a Japanese Agency like UpFront, not even AKB48 where charisma and SP are their thing. She got the skills for Korea but nothing else, I wish her the best and if she gets to debut I will look at her group and give it a chance.

• <3 International Fearnots/fans actually did support Ruka throughout her journey but the Korean public did not and it didn't help that the judges held so much power resulting in an early elimination

<3 Also, as a person that did watch the majority of R U Next, she just didn't stand out amongst the competition and when she did stand out, we unfortunately saw it too late

<3 Wishing her the best of luck in her future endeavours though. Perhaps &team gg version?? :danceb:

Edited 3 times, last by iniesfree ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!