Do you like 80s movies?

• I'm from the 80s so of course I love them.

But what about you youngsters who never knew a world without the internet?

If so what are some of your favorites?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I even older so I was a teenager and the end of the 80ies so the movies of the 80ies are very much something I have consumed during my life, even if I never was a "movie freak" and did not go to the cinemas much. But many of the good movies from the 80ies you watch so many times during the years so today it's not really fun to watch them. But you have a lot of classics like the Star Wars movies, Idiana Jones, Rambo and more. But it's not really something I would select to watch today. It's a bit different today because in the 80-00 ies you watch what was on tv, today with internet and streaming you can get what you want.

• I even older so I was a teenager and the end of the 80ies so the movies of the 80ies are very much something I have consumed during my life, even if I never was a "movie freak" and did not go to the cinemas much. But many of the good movies from the 80ies you watch so many times during the years so today it's not really fun to watch them. But you have a lot of classics like the Star Wars movies, Idiana Jones, Rambo and more. But it's not really something I would select to watch today. It's a bit different today because in the 80-00 ies you watch what was on tv, today with internet and streaming you can get what you want.

What about The Goonies, Stand by Me, The Lost Boys, all the classic 80s action films?

These are all movies that are still fun to watch today.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What about The Goonies, Stand by Me, The Lost Boys, all the classic 80s action films?

These are all movies that are still fun to watch today.

The Goonies I remember I watched at the cinema as kid, the other two I don't recognize . Sure, sometimes I can enjoy to watch a film like Die Hard, but I rarely choose to see them, if I do it's more like it happens to be on tv and I don't have much else to do.

• Top picks out of all 80s movies I watched: Overall: Amadeus

Horror: American Werewolf in London, The Thing, They Live, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, The Fly, Aliens, Re-Animator

Romance: Dirty Dancing

Non-Hollywood: La Ciudad y los Perros

Crime/thriller: Scarface, Ms. 45

Drama: The Elephant Man.

And Clancy Brown in Highlander is one of the best villains I ever seen.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Absolutely love 80s movies, despite not being born then! Classics like "The Breakfast Club" and "Back to the Future" are timeless. The storytelling and vibes are unmatched. I'm open to recommendations from 80s aficionados—what hidden gems should I uncover?

Also, do you have any advice on movies out rn? It's so hard to choose a film to watch, there are so many of them! I would be grateful if you shared your favorites with me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!