Damn, NMIXX's English Skills Are Top-Tier!

• Post-Twice, JYPE really decided all his groups would be English aficianados. Stray Kids and ITZY are also pretty good with English. Even outside of the native English speakers in the group.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Sullyoon being babo

External Content www.youtube.com

• Even with their english speaking members, neither Stray Kids nor NMIXX will ever have a sold out stadium tour the way Twice did and still doing in many different countries. Take a look at NMIXX Lily, the main vocalist and fluent in English, but she will never have the same stans as the not so fluent Sullyoon does. ITZY can be a good example too, 2/5 speaks good english, but is actively flopping. With Twice, even without a fluent english speaker in the group and the years of bullying from other fandoms, Twice managed to succeed and profited beyond JYPE’s target for the group. It’s really less about having a member who speaks english, but more about the group’s music and charisma and how you work around it. Also a sprinkle of luck.

~ THE MINATOZAKI ~

• Even with their english speaking members, neither Stray Kids nor NMIXX will ever have a sold out stadium tour the way Twice did and still doing in many different countries. Take a look at NMIXX Lily, the main vocalist and fluent in English, but she will never have the same stans as the not so fluent Sullyoon does. ITZY can be a good example too, 2/5 speaks good english, but is actively flopping. With Twice, even without a fluent english speaker in the group and the years of bullying from other fandoms, Twice managed to succeed and profited beyond JYPE’s target for the group. It’s really less about having a member who speaks english, but more about the group’s music and charisma and how you work around it. Also a sprinkle of luck.

Not at all what this post was about, but uh, okay lol. :skull:

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Your alternative comment should be : Actually I'm just salty

And btw lily literally trends on twitter almost everyday. You don't have to worry about her popularity. She doesn't need to be famous, famous needs her lol.

• Your alternative comment should be : Actually I'm just salty

And btw lily literally trends on twitter almost everyday. You don't have to worry about her popularity. She doesn't need to be famous, famous needs her lol.

Famous to who exactly? To ifans? When you’re famous to cockroach western fans only like Bahiyyih, it has no impact. Come back to me if she surpasses Sullyoon in public recognition and stans, otherwise Lily continues to have no relevance. I’m not even gonna go talk about Lily’s visuals, cause again, she needs to beat Sullyoon first in everything. Tell Lily that English is useless when you’re uncharismatic to begin with.

~ THE MINATOZAKI ~

• Famous to who exactly? To ifans? When you’re famous to cockroach western fans only like Bahiyyih, it has no impact. Come back to me if she surpasses Sullyoon in public recognition and stans, otherwise Lily continues to have no relevance. I’m not even gonna go talk about Lily’s visuals, cause again, she needs to beat Sullyoon first in everything. Tell Lily that English is useless when you’re uncharismatic to begin with.

Jyp cares about western market more so you barking here is irrelevant and time wasting. Go Stan twice in peace and leave my girls and boys alone.

• Jyp cares about western market more so you barking here is irrelevant and time wasting. Go Stan twice in peace and leave my girls and boys alone.

Then how come I don't see the Western market supporting NMIXX and Stray Kidz as much as they do with the non-english speaking Twice? Make sure the western market fill out the rims of the MetLife Stadium for NMIXX since 3/5 speaks english. Okay? I'll wait for the soldout concert of NMIXX in Sofi cause the western market is the target.

hahahahahahahahahaa as if

~ THE MINATOZAKI ~

• Then how come I don't see the Western market supporting NMIXX and Stray Kidz as much as they do with the non-english speaking Twice? Make sure the western market fill out the rims of the MetLife Stadium for NMIXX since 3/5 speaks english. Okay? I'll wait for the soldout concert of NMIXX in Sofi cause the western market is the target.

Bruh, why are you making this a competition?!

Why are you even arguing about this?

The whole point of this thread is that as an English speaker, I enjoy that JYPE trained ITZY, NMIXX, and Stray Kids how to communicate more in English. It's fun to see them speak the language.

Why are you making this a competition with Twice?

My GOD! For once, I'd like to make an NMIXX thread without someone getting triggered and being mean and negative for no reason.

• Then how come I don't see the Western market supporting NMIXX and Stray Kidz as much as they do with the non-english speaking Twice? Make sure the western market fill out the rims of the MetLife Stadium for NMIXX since 3/5 speaks english. Okay? I'll wait for the soldout concert of NMIXX in Sofi cause the western market is the target.

Give your mommy her phone back before she cuts off the internet connection. Finish your homework

There is a reason why Twice are releasing more & more English songs and why only their English songs have charted on Billboard. Language matters to the general public and you're very lucky if a lack of fluency doesn't hinder you.

Famous to who exactly? To ifans? When you’re famous to cockroach western fans only like Bahiyyih, it has no impact. Come back to me if she surpasses Sullyoon in public recognition and stans, otherwise Lily continues to have no relevance. I’m not even gonna go talk about Lily’s visuals, cause again, she needs to beat Sullyoon first in everything. Tell Lily that English is useless when you’re uncharismatic to begin with.

It's so funny to me how you boast of a group's success in the west but at the same time also call us westerners "cockroaches." If you need a cockroach's validation, what does that make you? :watt:

Your alternative comment should be : Actually I'm just salty

There's lots of people named Lily. Ain't no one talking about NMIXX's Lily. ^^

• There is a reason why Twice are releasing more & more English songs and why only their English songs have charted on Billboard. Language matters to the general public and you're very lucky if a lack of fluency doesn't hinder you.

It's so funny to me how you boast of a group's success in the west but at the same time also call us westerners "cockroaches." If you need a cockroach's validation, what does that make you? :watt:

There's lots of people named Lily. Ain't no one talking about NMIXX's Lily. ^^

Lily actually is talked about quite often, thank you very much.

Does that equate to her being the most popular idol/person on the internet, no. But, her livestreams do often go viral on X (formerly Twitter).

• Define "viral." NMIXX fans chatting amongst themselves isn't going viral.

According to ya'll, NMIXX don't have fans. So, what you mean?

Also, it's not that difficult to find. It's there if you want to see it. Just because you don't see it does not mean it's not happening.

• Define "viral." NMIXX fans chatting amongst themselves isn't going viral.

I'm not even an Nmixx fan I love both itzy and Nmixx and not necessarily a fan. Lily's short clips are always going viral on twitter. If you don't believe it you're either living under a rock or gaslighting yourself to the point you have become delusional.

• I'm not even an Nmixx fan I love both itzy and Nmixx and not necessarily a fan. Lily's short clips are always going viral on twitter. If you don't believe it you're either living under a rock or gaslighting yourself to the point you have become delusional.

And you accuse others of being salty? Honey, you're an entire salt shaker. One doesn't have to be living under a rock or gaslighting themselves to not see Lily of NMIXX plastered all over their feed. A person that 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of Earth's human population has never even heard of. You thinking otherwise? That, THAT is delusion in its purest form.

• And you accuse others of being salty? Honey, you're an entire salt shaker. One doesn't have to be living under a rock or gaslighting themselves to not see Lily of NMIXX plastered all over their feed. A person that 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of Earth's human population has never even heard of. You thinking otherwise? That, THAT is delusion in its purest form.

Damn you look like youve felt attacked. Well if the shoe fits :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!