RIIZE Seunghan posts apology letter on IG + SM will take legal action for those who leaked his private photos

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SM also announce that they'll sue the person who leak the personal picture of Seunghan and everyone who will continue to spread them on internet

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• butterbutterfly

Changed the title of the thread from “RIIZE Seunghan posts apology letter on IG” to “RIIZE Seunghan posts apology letter on IG + SM will take legal action for those who leaked his private photos”.
  • SM will being taking legal action. This is good and fortunately for him, should be easy as obviously whoever shared this stuff knew him personally, just start with people he knows.

• Its so sad that idols can't have a life even before they are idols.

So if you plan to be an idol, you should live like a ghost until you debut.

No wonder many of them are depressed.

This is sickening.

External Content youtu.be

• he have absolutely nothing to apologize for

he's apologizing for what ? acting like any other 17-18 yo kids

i'm just glad to know that if SM made him do an apology letter saying he'll put RIIZE first, means that they don't plan of kick him out of the group for this dumb thing

Just what is he apologizing for :skull: this is ridiculous

Nothing, It's pure damage control.

• I'm glad SM is defending him, but the dude had nothing to apologize for, iirc there was never a date/exact time frame these were taken. Who doesn't take photos of themselves like that in a relationship? You can't tell me people don't do that? It's the fact that those personal photos got out. Whether by her or a friend. I understand him apologizing for damage control but he shouldn't have had to apologize for a private moment that someone else leaked like an idiot. Hopefully, he will fine and be successful.

• Imagine having to apologize in front of millions of people

“Dirty, dirty boy You know everyone is talking on the scene I hear them whispering 'bout the places that you've been And how you don't know how to keep your business clean“ - Sam Smith and Kim Petras (Unholy)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!