IVE announce 1st world tour 'Show What I Have'

• so ive is going to have their concert

october 7-8 at seoul capacity 11k

november 15-16 japan capacity 20k

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[INFO] "In particular, ahead of the comeback in October, @IVEstarship
    will unveil the new album for the first time through a concert, further boosting the heat of the comeback."

they going to release songs first at the concert before the official comeback?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so it's most likely a mini album instead of a single album

DiveTaglist

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

• so they will release the new songs on october 7 a saturday ( first listen for the concert goers) and sunday theirs the beyond live stream where everyone can listen to the new songs thats sunday. so october 9th a monday, im guessing is the offical comeback day when songs will be release digitally

:pepe-notes:

i kinda dig that poster tho

• did you ever count how many comments you left with 'interesting' ?

Guess it is your trademark lol

you wanna count for me my friend? lol

there's a rhyme and reason to everything

new content = nice :thumbup:

new information = interesting

(for example if Jennie renews with YG that's an interesting - if she has a new jennierubyjane video that's a nice :thumbup: - simple right? lol)

• what is the favorite answer of akp users?

first give me akorns :akorns::pepe-cut: ???? lol

This is really structured and simple as well as brilliant. :violinist-pepe:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• what is the favorite answer of akp users?

first give me akorns :akorns::pepe-cut: ???? lol

This is really structured and simple as well as brilliant. :violinist-pepe:

I'm not sure about the favourite answer but I'm sure I'm everybody's favourite user no???? lol

you want the truth akorns?

you can't handle the akorns

no akorn handler you

bahhhh, I deride your akorn handling abilities

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!