So Taylor Version of 1989 is expected to be released a week before JK's rumoured album release date!!!

• JK should have learned from BTS' archenemy -

NEVER ANNOUNCE THE ALBUM RELEASE DATE IN ADVNCE.

In her earlier days, BTS' archenemy rarely announced her albums. Her Real album, containing Good Day, just hit like a lightning, and next year her Last Fantasy album, also released with little fanfare, knocked out SNSD.

The one time she announced her album in advance, Laboum poured a bucket of shit on her head.

• She wants to crush JK, now the country singers are winning against KPop

She is now rediscovering her country roots, allying with them

• He hasn't announced his date, she has...

• Is not about the artist is the fans and their obsession with records and titles.

But even back in the day, there may have been some Beatles fans that worried about it, who knows.

Not the Blink who was happy that jisoo kept her YT record coming and preching here to "fans"...like I will never grasp how BTS gets you alls gg stans/Blonks panties twisted this hard..but I mean carry on

• Not the Blink who was happy that jisoo kept her YT record coming and preching here to "fans"...like I will never grasp how BTS gets you alls gg stans/Blonks panties twisted this hard..but I mean carry on

You should stop projecting.

Blinks are also terrible with the chase for records is not just Army.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!