The worst enemy when learning a new language

• are people who only tell you that you suck, you ain't as good as them, you will not make it, you can't be understood, you make it look weird, nobody wants to read what you wrote, they just correct you and let it look like as if your imperfections would be the worst without talking to you about how to improve yourself.

Not everyone is perfect, most are not even perfect in their mother tongue, so it sucks if you try to do the best you can but all you get back is negativity from some strangers who don't even know you.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I feel you.

I had someone tell me that he admires my ability to get around without speaking English the other day. In English. After we'd been chatting on a bus tour for about 4 hours (exclusively in English).

Dear native speakers, English spoken with a foreign accent is still English. It's not a foreign language that native English speakers can understand through the power of magic. ^^

• I feel you.

I had someone tell me that he admires my ability to get around without speaking English the other day. In English. After we'd been chatting on a bus tour for about 4 hours (exclusively in English).

Dear native speakers, English spoken with a foreign accent is still English. It's not a foreign language that native English speakers can understand through the power of magic. ^^

The heck?! SO RUDE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!