Opinions on Cube Entertainment

• I will just let HyunA's and Elkie's letters speak:

HyunAPumaDoYou2.jpg

CLC's Elkie Shares Letter Thanking Fans And Members As She Talks About Her  Experiences And Hopes For The Future | Soompi

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Does it make sense of talking about a company as if it was a person? People put recent events in perspective of older ones but people in charge now and then are not the same. So is there even a point?

I only asked for opinions, never talked about the Entertainment as if it's a person. It's part of my job to know how people feel about certain things so that's why I'm asking about them. The people in charge may be different in recent times but that does not change the fact that content is coming out and people have opinions and things to say about it. There is a point for me but maybe not for you, and that's ok. There's no need to point it out if you feel it's pointless.

• I only asked for opinions, never talked about the Entertainment as if it's a person. It's part of my job to know how people feel about certain things so that's why I'm asking about them. The people in charge may be different in recent times but that does not change the fact that content is coming out and people have opinions and things to say about it. There is a point for me but maybe not for you, and that's ok. There's no need to point it out if you feel it's pointless.

It's not against you. It's just everytime I see comments like "oh it's cube, what did you expect. remember hyuna and dawn." All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense as Cube then and Cube now are different.

• It's not against you. It's just everytime I see comments like "oh it's cube, what did you expect. remember hyuna and dawn." All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense as Cube then and Cube now are different.

That's true but I think there is more to be said for Soojin's bullying scandal. There are some people who are still hung up on that, not wrongly, but there's more to say than what the company is saying out loud and I wonder if anyone out here knows what's really going on behind the scenes

• That's true but I think there is more to be said for Soojin's bullying scandal. There are some people who are still hung up on that, not wrongly, but there's more to say than what the company is saying out loud and I wonder if anyone out here knows what's really going on behind the scenes

Sure, but we're still in the midst of the scandal. Only when we know the outcome we might be able to say if things should have been done differently. Maybe right now, they're doing what needs to be done. Maybe in the next few days or weeks they gonna pull a couple moves that gonna shut everyone up. Or maybe they're just clueless idiots. We're not insiders, we have no way to tell.

• Sure, but we're still in the midst of the scandal. Only when we know the outcome we might be able to say if things should have been done differently. Maybe right now, they're doing what needs to be done. Maybe in the next few days or weeks they gonna pull a couple moves that gonna shut everyone up. Or maybe they're just clueless idiots. We're not insiders, we have no way to tell.

I suppose that's true that outsiders can't know whats going on, since a lot of insiders don't either

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!