I don’t know what’s happening but the misinformation is getting out of hand lately….

• Why do people want to really make EXO look like a bunch of absolute villains of the industry?

It was always there, but in recent years it’s been out of control. This is probably a rhetorical question but what I want to ask is :-

Have you ever heard a false rumor about EXO? What did you think about them before knowing them? Cold, distant, bullies, villains, not close to each other?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This two posts and a Reddit post made me think…..

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• It’s really weird. This rhetoric is fuelled by Exo’s lack of acces to intl fans. Intimidating aura( first impressions), members leaving. Sm marketing them as unapproachable. Including propaganda spread by another fandom.

This lead to a lot of misconception towards Exo unfortunately.

• A lot has happened since SM reduced EXO's promotion and started to erase them from the kpop industry and they started military service. That empty space was filled with whatever information people want to spread about EXO (which was rarely positive), so I don't blame new kpop fans to know nothing about EXO and its legacy. And if bigger fandoms spread all this misinformation to their members, of course everybody is going to have a bad image of EXO. Hope interactions like the one they had with Eunchae helps turn that image over.

All I know is that EXO's relationship, apart from their music, it's one of the best things of the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!