What’s in heavy rotation for you rn?

• What songs have you been obsessed with lately? Are they oldies but goodies? New hits? Songs from unexpected people?

For me, some of this is not surprising - I know I’ve been wearing out forever only and hype boy. But it’s wild to me to see SNSD in here, who I usually don’t like, and the resilience of Queen Sticker.

4334C36B-B1DC-4047-8A96-709C8D046019.png

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• What songs have you been obsessed with lately? Are they oldies but goodies? New hits? Songs from unexpected people?

For me, some of this is not surprising - I know I’ve been wearing out forever only and hype boy. But it’s wild to me to see SNSD in here, who I usually don’t like, and the resilience of Queen Sticker.

4334C36B-B1DC-4047-8A96-709C8D046019.png

Soshi = taste

what did you think of You better Run?

• the entirety of Key's new album

That's been like on nonstop loop for me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dreamcatcher

Purple kiss

4minute!!!!!!!!!

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Pink Fantasy - Poison

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dreamcatcher - Boca instrumental

Dreamcatcher - No More (underrated but epic song)

• Yes that 4minute appreciation, these 3 titles are their trinity. Volume Up especially and Crazy are among the best kpop songs produced in my opinion

Also Tension is great and the lyics are very conforting.

• Yes that 4minute appreciation, these 3 titles are their trinity. Volume Up especially and Crazy are among the best kpop songs produced in my opinion

Also Tension is great and the lyics are very conforting.

I hope they give up a proper studio ver of Tension , ngl I liked the song before but once they translated it and preformed it live I really love the song the lyrics are so good and a good sing-a-long song

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• ooo some really good ones in here. I knew Seulrene to come back again because those songs are so good.

I really like this one too

External Content open.spotify.com

And Sassy Me is such a good track!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!