NMIXX is the only “Million seller” girlgroups who doesn’t have a HITS song.

• Does it make sense to you guys or not? :skull:

When you look at this list, it's strange.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly their sales do seems very weird because they seem to come out of nowhere

NMIXX isn't even on the Billboard Japan hot 100 neither the japan artist 100 where usually gg who have a decent fandom in japan are able to rank there, but not NMIXX so i don't think their sales came from here

I made my research about their Cbar sales, I heard Haewon bar only bought 20K album

Lily chinese fandom only bought 7K album

Jiwoo bar 11K

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so i doubt the rest of the girls were able to pull almost 500K alone

and their numbers on Youtube, twitter, Tik tok, instagram etc... numbers are low compare to other 1M seller so it doesn't seem they have a big international presence

and they aren't even able to enter melon top 100 or gaon digital circle top 100

+ i just saw that 2M of their Mubeats vote have been deleted for being fraudulent

I just watched the youtube chart to see if they eveen enter it because i just saw that the MV reached 50M views and they didn't even appear in the chart when the bare minimum to enter it would have been 4.8M views

So i clearly don't understand from where their sales can come from

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!