The never healed broken ankle

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Watching Jennie on and off, on and off health issues and always making crying faces onstage every time there's a new accusation about being lazy is exhausting as fuck, it's become an annoying cycle at this point... wishing she and her team would just make a clear statement and take the time to heal instead of dragging this health issue on for years...

* not a blink anymore, so the fake blink comment won't hit a nerve

• I agree that they should release a statement but knowing she's a kpop idol (and at YG), it will never happen. The accusations have been around since 2018 and I don't see the point in staying silent. It's harmful to Jennie's and Blackpink's image

• I agree that they should release a statement but knowing she's a kpop idol (and at YG), it will never happen. The accusations have been around since 2018 and I don't see the point in staying silent. It's harmful to Jennie's and Blackpink's image

She made a statement during her interview on the dua lipa podcast, but it wasn't very honest and courageous... Is it really that hard to say that she was having trouble maintaining consistency and apologize for it? This thing has been going on since 2017... girl please having a good work ethic doesn't mean never failing or making mistakes but being responsible for your actions and making an effort to be better even if means walking out to working on yourself, I would respect her a lot more if she just said: I'm not coping well with this kpop idol routine and I need time to put my health first... the group survived a 2 year lack of content, they could survive a hiatus due to health issues. But what she's been doing this whole time is giving the bare minimum and when people criticize her, she cries singing some song onstage knowing fans will spam about how much of a poor thing she is...it was the victm mentality that she demonstrates and the never end of excuses that in the end made me give up believe in her...she looks like she has no passion for the blackpink project and is just sad to watch

• Jennie: has emotions

Kpop fans: you bitch

Has emotions = makes the same crying face while singing a song on stage right after being called out for lacking too much...

if she did it once is one thing, but honestly how many times has she gotten into the same controversy and responded just like that (crying onstage while singing a vague message about being misunderstood) ? I counted five lol

what I can't cope is the fact that she has the freedom to do so many things but not to properly address this never-ending problem? girl please

• chaelisayadom

Changed the title of the thread from “Controversial...?” to “The never healed broken ankle”.
  • Has emotions = makes the same crying face while singing a song on stage right after being called out for lacking too much...

if she did it once is one thing, but honestly how many times has she gotten into the same controversy and responded just like that (crying onstage while singing a vague message about being misunderstood) ? I counted five lol

what I can't cope is the fact that she has the freedom to do so many things but not to properly address this never-ending problem? girl please

I can think of 2 times total that's she's gotten emotional and cried on stage. The 2nd time nobody thought it had to do with the "lazy" allegations but the general hatred and slutshaming. Hence her doing it on a song about slutshaming that she's always performed pretty passionately. Or who knows why she was really crying.

I can't count how many times it's been pointed out how ridiculous this whole "laziness" thing is nor can I count how many times Jennie has spoken up about struggling with her health and stamina.

It's always the Lisa stans

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

• I can think of 2 times total that's she's gotten emotional and cried on stage. The 2nd time nobody thought it had to do with the "lazy" allegations but the general hatred and slutshaming. Hence her doing it on a song about slutshaming that she's always performed pretty passionately. Or who knows why she was really crying.

I can't count how many times it's been pointed out how ridiculous this whole "laziness" thing is nor can I count how many times Jennie has spoken up about struggling with her health and stamina.

that video lasts 7 minutes in total it's the same recycled clips that we all have seen before nothing new, her mistakes has been amplified to a bigger dimension than it should be. Anyone that have seen the girls live knows these claims are blown out of proportion. it's funny people that go to bp's concert have a much difference experience.

Jennie had a leg injury in 2018 it was different situation.

I'm glad you notice it yeah even the so called "blink" solo stan are always shading her

• I can think of 2 times total that's she's gotten emotional and cried on stage. The 2nd time nobody thought it had to do with the "lazy" allegations but the general hatred and slutshaming. Hence her doing it on a song about slutshaming that she's always performed pretty passionately. Or who knows why she was really crying.

Is the fact that in the end you devarged the whole subject making about a stan thing lmao...

jennie never ending circle of lacking off and be a blank space onstage then being rightfully criticized then whining about health issues but never taking the matters on her hands and work to be better while making the group look bad, then doing all over and over again again give me motion sickness

If after 5 years the same thing has being a issue over and over again to the point there is piles of compilations about it, just proves to me she wants to take the easier road and shut down all criticism by saying is health issues... if it is health issues, take care of yourself or just find some other area where you can florishing (maybe the idol was a attempt? I can only hope) because the behavior she is displaying on their concerts seeing in this video and so many many many others are just shameful

• Ah yes, the accurate slowed down compilations of her not smiling enough or jumping higher.

Jennie has a weaker stamina and constitution compared to the others. Sometimes it just manifests to where she has to slow down for a few seconds. That doesn't seem like something that she can just take time away and fix nor is it something she needs to quit over.

How are you calling her behavior at concerts shameful if you aren't going or watching the full thing lmao

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

• Oh fuck off, this is why everyone hates Lisa stans.

Yes, this breed are the worst part of blink's fandom, Lisa stans keep hype them up even when they are lacking content or effort into music (the effort is there for some other things) because of their superiority complex... I keep rooting for blackpink to step up and be passionate again or give up on being a music group already and do what they really want to do, speacially jennie... I can't take jennie serious at this point, but maybe if she persued a acting career and put some real effort own it I would go back to enjoy her work like in her old days when she had less heath issues

• we only know what we see on cameras and not what goes on when they are not rolling. I think it’s insensitive to just brush off everything as her being dispassionate or lazy on stage. maybe there are legitimate health issues interfering with her career. no one is crazy enough to purposely not give their all while knowing how the world is ready to tear them apart afterwards. jennie is the most hated female idol and it’s fucking horrible what people have to say online about her. from slut-shaming her to continuously labeling her as a lazy performer, of course she’s going to cry and feel the pressure get to her.

i think blackpink need to sit down together and have a chat. it’s clear that the company very early on in their career put aside the music part of a kpop idols job and instead prioritized the glamor and celebrity-studded events and fashion side of things. they’re already world famous influencers endorsing high-end fashion brands but with a side job of the occasional inkigayo or Coachella gig once in a blue moon. since the contract renewal is coming up, they can fight their way hopefully and make it clear if they’re still willing to pursue music or something else altogether. personally, i think it’s the latter.

• we only know what we see on cameras and not what goes on when they are not rolling. I think it’s insensitive to just brush off everything as her being dispassionate or lazy on stage. maybe there are legitimate health issues interfering with her career. no one is crazy enough to purposely not give their all while knowing how the world is ready to tear them apart afterwards. jennie is the most hated female idol and it’s fucking horrible what people have to say online about her. from slut-shaming her to continuously labeling her as a lazy performer, of course she’s going to cry and feel the pressure get to her.

i think blackpink need to sit down together and have a chat. it’s clear that the company very early on in their career put aside the music part of a kpop idols job and instead prioritized the glamor and celebrity-studded events and fashion side of things. they’re already world famous influencers endorsing high-end fashion brands but with a side job of the occasional inkigayo or Coachella gig once in a blue moon. since the contract renewal is coming up, they can fight their way hopefully and make it clear if they’re still willing to pursue music or something else altogether. personally, i think it’s the latter.

This is reasonable... slutshaming is not the same as being criticized for constantly failing to do your job and affecting the group's image... the first one is disgusting and indefensible the latter is actually valid... my point is, this it's been going on for years, why with all the freedom and resources they have, is the problem only getting worse? Why not address and really try to deal with this problem instead of ignoring it?

it's not even that bad either what antis show and the reality is very different even western artists that go to their concerts are amazed at how well they perform and plenty blinks that have gone to see them twice or three times have no complaint. Yes, she has made a few mistakes but blown out of proportions specially by those rehashed clips. She has a weaker stamina but for the most part doesn't affect her performance.

• it's not even that bad either what antis show and the reality is very different even western artists that go to their concerts are amazed at how well they perform and plenty blinks that have gone to see them twice or three times have no complaint. Yes, she has made a few mistakes but blown out of proportions specially by those rehashed clips. She has a weaker stamina but for the most part doesn't affect her performance.

Isn't it just her mistakes tho? I don't care if she does all the dance moves or if she skips.. probably most fans don't care either, it's her lack of presence... she is spacing out a lot, looking like she is misareble by being there, is so boring and disapointing to watch is like see a person slowly fading away is just frustating and sad... and see her saying the same excuse every year is just...

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!