last horrible thing that happend to you?

• My dad died once I was in my early 20s. What make it worse I sometimes see dreams he is alive and he was staging his death, but then I wake up and notice that can only happen in movies.

• a couple of days ago when my son would not sleep for like five hours lol

I know it's not the same but you just made me remember one of my classes whose lesson was to be cancelled and I felt happy for it because I was just so tired that week and had almost no time to sleep between making lesson plans and doing my research and other works. But those brats (I kind of love them but they are brats and need a lot of attention and energy) wanted to skip the extracurricular program and instead demanded to study with me... I kind of like them but I wanted to rest a little so I was (mostly secretly of course) greatly annoyed. Lol. I am yet to have kids so all the respect for the parents!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Not horrible perse, but it's really hard and emotionally, phisically and financially taxing to pay for a home and at the same time trying to keep it in a good shape. This year I had so many things to repair and I work tirelessly just so I have the money to live and to maintain. I wish I could have weekends off and at least one little vacation.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• I know it's not the same but you just made me remember one of my classes whose lesson was to be cancelled and I felt happy for it because I was just so tired that week and had almost no time to sleep between making lesson plans and doing my research and other works. But those brats (I kind of love them but they are brats and need a lot of attention and energy) wanted to skip the extracurricular program and instead demanded to study with me... I kind of like them but I wanted to rest a little so I was (mostly secretly of course) greatly annoyed. Lol. I am yet to have kids so all the respect for the parents!

I assume your a teacher or an early childhood provider of some sort?

yeah children are very demanding whether it's one's own or otherwise

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!