Sana is the first celebrity ambassador for Graff higher than lv/Chanel/hermes/Dior.

• Apparently this is one of two brands that are considered most high end in the world, like Princess Diana and Elizabeth II level.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Never heard of it, before but that is because I am far from high end ^^

• And my god, she is truly one of the most beautiful women in the world

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Apparently this is one of two brands that are considered most high end in the world, like Princess Diana and Elizabeth II level.

Never heard of it, before but that is because I am far from high end ^^

i guess this means that not many people in the world can buy this brand, only super rich . That is what i understand by Ultra High End

Cos it is not as affordable as other brands

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• F0gPVyUaEAEXV7L?format=jpg&name=small

This figure doesn't quite makes sense, since it's trying to compare brands that sell completely different products.

If we're going to be nonsensical like this, why not go ahead and add Bugatti at the top? After all, their products all cost USD $2.5 million-plus.

• i guess this means that not many people in the world can buy this brand, only super rich . That is what i understand by Ultra High End

Cos it is not as affordable as other brands

Yeah, I think you're right.

So it's not something a doctor or a lawyer can buy or someone who has a reasonably successful company.

It's only the super rich. Apparently just the ring Sana is wearing is worth almost a million dollars.

This figure doesn't quite makes sense, since it's trying to compare brands that sell completely different products.

If we're going to be nonsensical like this, why not go ahead and add Bugatti at the top? After all, their products all cost USD $2.5 million-plus.

These seem to be little extras people have in their life, not houses, cars or planes which would naturally be more expensive.

• Never heard the rumor about Sana being from a royal bloodline before, but she looks like it

Rambourg created a brand pyramid to show how major brands range in accessibility from everyday luxuries like Starbucks to ultra-high-end luxury like Graff diamonds. This is the luxury power ranking:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!