Kill me, I bought cargo pants today

• Most stores only sell them for skinny people but when I was in Primark today and saw they even sold them till EU clothingsize 50/3XL I was like, lets find some who fit me. The material looks like jeans but is light like fabric pants you want to have during a heatwave. They do not look flatering on me since I bought them in 48/2XL but they fit, feel comforable and I maybe can do a lot with them when I find the right t-shirt in my closet hehe

Do you own cargo pants? The pants are curently the shit (especially for Gen Z or very young millenials)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I've been wearing cargo trousers since I was about ten years old. So the past 15+ years. I love trousers with pockets.

Good to know I'm no longer committing a fashion crime - at least until they go out of fashion again next year. ^^

• I've been wearing cargo trousers since I was about ten years old. So the past 15+ years. I love trousers with pockets.

Good to know I'm no longer committing a fashion crime - at least until they go out of fashion again next year. ^^

I have sweatpants from this material who feel like thicker version of bathing suits and they have pockets like cargo pants and its so shit cause I put my phone in there and the next day the seam said "Bu-bye" and now I have a unusable but still good looking pocket

• H&M has a lot but only for skinny girls and Primark has a lot but they all look more like fabric pants

my problem is that the legs are too long for me

Im short

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• my problem is that the legs are too long for me

Im short

Same but the one from Primark is ok. IDK I wear my pants so that they barly look too long hahahaha IDK how I menage that. When I was a kid my mom allways sew them shorter cause she hated how I wore them but than again back than pants were even more long than they are now

• I have sweatpants from this material who feel like thicker version of bathing suits and they have pockets like cargo pants and its so shit cause I put my phone in there and the next day the seam said "Bu-bye" and now I have a unusable but still good looking pocket

Get a needle and thread and sew the seam back together, then you'll have a usable good looking pocket.

That said, I've been looking for cargo pants, but most of them are skinny-jeans cut and I'd rather not have skin-tight anything below the hips.

• i have never owned cargo pants and i don't like to wear casual or sporty clothing

i like wearing skorts and mini dresses ( i was wearing a skort, a crop top and high tigh socks just the other day )

• I hate cargo pants with a passion and I'm skinny. Problem is I'm also short and any bulk there just makes me look odd. Skinny jeans + blouse/sweater and a leather jacket is my uniform. Makes picking clothes easy and I know it's flattering.

I wish I could pull that off.

I'm tall and skinny and wide legged trousers, like cargo trousers, are honestly the only kinds of trousers that work for me because paired with a tight top they give the illusion that my body has a shape. Skinny jeans and a sweater just make me look like there's a sweater walking around on stilts with my head poking out of it. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!