Do you think MNet PD's are using their favorites on Queendom Puzzle thumbnails?

• look here I kind of taken a look to all videos which were not official solo performance clips, if ones 'partial'/xut performance was released as teaser/preview of episode then I've counted it, I've also taken into consideration additional backstage videos, behind filming, and scenes which didn't make a cut to episode but were released on youtube with eng subs

here are few 'thumbnail' proofs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

for other different videos you will also have Hwiseo multiple times. Dohwa, Kei, Yuki, Yeoreum, Nana, Jihan and Zoa appear again... you have double Suyun, you have Jiwon multiple times, Hwiseo and Bora on split thumbnail

seems like all those who are mentioned in this thread have highest chances to make it to the team not only because of skills and abilities but also because they can be most seen as 'faces' of those video clips on youtube

• It well known this is the strategy for Mnet reality/survival shows. Ever since produce scandal they can't blatantly rig things anymore but they can manipulate who the viewer is more likely to vote for based on screen time and building narratives (showing clips of the people they don't want to succeed looking "rude" or "greedy" and showing clips of the people they want to succeed looking "kind" or giving them an "underdog" arc)

The fact that both K-viewers and I-viewers fall for this obvious manipulation hook-line-and sinker is hilarious.

• It well known this is the strategy for Mnet reality/survival shows. Ever since produce scandal they can't blatantly rig things anymore but they can manipulate who the viewer is more likely to vote for based on screen time and building narratives (showing clips of the people they don't want to succeed looking "rude" or "greedy" and showing clips of the people they want to succeed looking "kind" or giving them an "underdog" arc)

The fact that both K-viewers and I-viewers fall for this obvious manipulation hook-line-and sinker is hilarious.

look I believe no one here from us believes those evil edits

but in same time there are still girls which will set themselves up on camera

• look I believe no one here from us believes those evil edits

but in same time there are still girls which will set themselves up on camera

Oh I totally agree. While the editing teams can manipulate the footage to fit into a narrative, at the end of the day they can't invent footage out of thin air. Thats why the contestants have to remember that they can't "evil edit" unless you provide them the footage to do so. So of course the contestants themselves do bare some of the responsibility

• Is it tho?

Since I've seen someone complaining that Yuki only got a small screen time.

yeah but she got those thumbnails, even the one not only for reacting to signal song mission but also for 'Fighting' group performance, they for example could easily put Juri there as she was the only one who actually wanted to be in that team but still someone in MNet decided to go with Yuki

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!