What is JYPE DOING with NMIXX? (again)

• It looks nice and all but like what's the whole point of it? A random teaser with vague meaning. Only the fans will force themselves to say this is amazing but everyone else will just be confused. It's also the type of concept that's feels suffocating for summer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And is it just me or does Sullyoon look like Xiaoting's and Yunjin's love child?

v1947JB.png

• JYPE and their brilliant ideas.

They continue doing the lore gimmick when nobody cares, not even the fans.

The sad part is that they know could throw any shit at the wall and will still sell.

• actually i was interested in their lore at their debut

but considering that visually each MV doesn't look coherent with each other

it just made me lose interest in their lore

cause it just end up looking like JYP himself doesn't know in which direct their lore is suppose to go

and considering the cheap quality MV they keep getting after O.O it doesn't really made you want to go involve because once again the fact that the quality of the MV keep decrease it just made it look like they lost hope on the lore

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• I just hope main title MV will be high budget because Love me Like This had some well done parts but other looked just like it was rather a performance clip

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just hope main title MV will be high budget because Love me Like This had some well done parts but other looked just like it was rather a performance clip

LMLT was recorded at the same time as DICE, so the OG video had jinni in it, which they had to edit out, which is why it was low budget

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!