Taeyeon unfollowed Taeyeon Official account. Taeyeon is so done with SM. Will she leave the company?

• I hope she does end up leaving SM, does anyone know when does her and other members contract expires?

Everyone renewed at the same time so unless they have different length contracts then everyone's current contacts expire by end of August. They are likely in the process of negotiating new contracts as we speak or already decided not to renew and waiting it out

• Why does she have two accounts maybe she realized that was stupid lol.

Personal one and one for work related stuff like concerts or sponsorships. Yoona has one too

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• no why does she have an SM owned account lol others don’t

Tbh having two accounts have more sense; one is for official news and other is personal account. bts has two on twitter too. One is run by hybe, and the other one is used by the members and they post what they want. Or at least that's how it used to be, their personal account now is dead lol. I only followed their personal account, i couldn't care less about the hybe one

If exo had personal account i assume a lot of exo-ls would ditch the sm run one

• Tbh having two accounts have more sense; one is for official news and other is personal account. bts has two on twitter too. One is run by hybe, and the other one is used by the members and they post what they want. Or at least that's how it used to be, their personal account now is dead lol. I only followed their personal account, i couldn't care less about the hybe one

If exo had personal account i assume a lot of exo-ls would ditch the sm run one

I don’t think people understand what I’m asking.

EXO’s SM handled account is only the EXO official. For solo stuff it’s all personal none of the EXO members have any SM owned solo promo account. Why do you need professional one for solo as well. A lot of people don’t. Do BTS have official accounts for their solos too? The question is why do you need a professional account for solo isn’t the group one enough. Most groups I know don’t.

• I don’t think people understand what I’m asking.

EXO’s SM handled account is only the EXO official. For solo stuff it’s all personal none of the EXO members have any SM owned solo promo account. Why do you need professional one for solo as well. A lot of people don’t. Do BTS have official accounts for their solos too? The question is why do you need a professional account for solo isn’t the group one enough. Most groups I know don’t.

We get what you are asking. But we already told you: one account is official, other is personal.

No, bts doesn't have official accounts for their solos, hybe post news about their solos on bts account run by hybe. All bts schedule, announcements, promos, endorsements, etc are posted there.

They have personal insta accounts and they promo their work there too

@bts_bighit is run by hybe

@bts_twt is personal account

Eta: they also have account on insta run by hybe, no member has ever posted there. The account has existed for quite some time and their personal accounts were created two years ago (if I'm not mistaken)

• I don’t think people understand what I’m asking.

Because it's Taeyeon. She gets 2. Those are the rules lol.

• No you didn’t understand what I was saying at all. It’s so silly to even continue the conversation.

Why does she need a professional account when SNSD’s professional account exists. Just like BTS and EXO and many other kpop groups.

Someone is going to think I’m replying because some fan war is happening at this rate instead of something this silly 😭😭😭

Most people in groups DONT have personal “official” accounts. They just use the groups. So I asked why taeyeon has one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!