I have an idea for an article, can you suggest your idols, biases and groups please?

• I have a couple ideas for an article, and I was wondering if you could comment either here, or RE: What are your favourite songs since it's almost the end of the month? .

I am looking for inspiration for an article that talks about the evloution of fan culture and platforms, special connections fans x idols (like Starlight of VIXX, ATINY & ATEEZ, ARMY & BTS, etc), including takling about how it changed throughout the years, + since I've became a fan.

I am also thinking about an article with the most refreshing concept debut's, trainee group's, and more.

So if you have any suggestions, I will link back here for credit. Any help is so appreciated!, thank you!. 💙

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Moon did we not talk about alts and so on already?

• Moon did we not talk about alts and so on already?

I have talked with VES about my sister and using my MacBook device, and have apologized and have stopped her from using it going forward. I can and will privately apologize to. I am not my sister, I really hope we can clear this up. Our interests, writing interests and more are different.

I told her she can do whatever she wants if she saves up for her own device since people keep claiming I am here, and it really hurts my experience here.

1. If you are open to deleting this thread, I would appreciate it. Jen and Ves are aware about that issue, and I’m sorry if she was toxic, and or constantly posting. Those were not my actions, but this account is the only one I have, I have talked with her, and she hasn’t been on this site since.

2. I have promised going forward that she won’t be as active due to Moonbin’s passing really hitting her hard and her dis interest with KP in general. It was a lot to handle.

3. I apologize for her actions whatever those were. Please delete this thread, and message me privately whenever you would like.

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• I'm not aware of anything for the record...but it's really strange that you two type, do your signatures, and are obsessed with articles the same way. I have never met "siblings" not even "twins" who behave the exact way. Sure, people are anonymous online and there's no way to prove anything, but you two are exactly alike. I'm sorry to be so honest about it but it's true.

It's kind of hard to sit here and say no they are two different people when it's very evident that you are not. But I am not a moderator, i am not in charge here, and I have no say in anything nor do i make decisions around here.

• I'm not aware of anything for the record...but it's really strange that you two type, do your signatures, and are obsessed with articles the same way. I have never met "siblings" not even "twins" who behave the exact way. Sure, people are anonymous online and there's no way to prove anything, but you two are exactly alike. I'm sorry to be so honest about it but it's true.

It's kind of hard to sit here and say no they are two different people when it's very evident that you are not. But I am not a moderator, i am not in charge here, and I have no say in anything nor do i make decisions around here.

No but you knew about my sister when you first messaged on one of my posts, sorry to mis clarify. Jen has always been super nice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!