[instiz] Knetz talk about HYBE trainee which didn't make a cut to NewJeans and will be now in R U Next survival show + photos

• AVvXsEirpx-xh0U9lZV_ymfqsh3s8G0bbJT8NJJxBwZJLyTw6IJhtnLTC72hHjRrUlMCnge3ix9TJEzCq6AW7bH0ZYl1OJdEe7lP-E32metkwtYtSTMJBJBTVTSwBJjFwzZM7j4SNDoQ6GUtNGDaSqbfUAkf2_YqShgExFEssY_jSs8_ln8w_XEoj0AlHxOG=s16000

AVvXsEgaMMXYXCvsYBAqN71iTEFpV8_34I1exMSp3_fu8tXv138PjYdNt8cQKL3csUl65XjHoIJDwyKeId7PYRU5vAdba1Yuqpbciw4pBvBdO3B9pCsd5DrI3YK_-Y4Ri2LJRFo7xtTUOAkSKN8aW1GTlH6jNG5PO6Qx8pLYX9-VJUURJmh65FrRm-LaLqJu=s16000

AVvXsEhYbtO-Cjh3YpJUQV8wsMl5ZUimXJ9PkDB-KtNa8ZIWS_Y3Nsb8n2qBQ7HKUqU4xauEXdg5ceUMYookcNX03f7dpUcuWYvi4Oie7yujhw9fu0z3hFiylltmmooq-4cWiv28BbTpjdZR8m26c1o37QudkvqjhG2vYhvvVK0KQPSZ_HPXQCgBA9sb8DbA=s16000

AVvXsEhw53UXJVeJIWxBl0g1ljyA-Jt5eEwhbb-BCtSfVhGVSGKuQV2V2qfzCLw5eUEsM8JbZNpsvC25utU_YDdEZH6zDPPk9XyWlrfcsbT27XHfcSITKy-AdVii9Ofv-KJ5hD92YGHYl21qcmeOcSZ096I-0AfHj3faUMvfd8J-gdmFO_z7SlnfhiTUklQZ=s16000

AVvXsEgvzH-A-uXUqnnjv7-Tcn02w_KuJU2dzg2yVNFcGe9-7T8OPkgPUcMlI5NA4YACyhb5muEw_sUXqg1nRFgTXo6L5VFdT4KB6iMZkPxqFk1z-nS3RD1YfMJD1r8B1IJRAaps3dZXzhMQ9kYLoKcO2jtnPA71YwNLM2SLfETvjEBJ9S_e88lKLjd2OAdC=w400-h109
    'Also, she's a kid who was preparing to debut with NewJeans and spend her dorm life with them and trained with them for aroung 1 year. She was a kid that was in Min Heejin's project since the beginning so I'm looking forward to herㄷ She's definitely a kitty-type and looks like a charming cat"

original post: here

1. For real? If she was added to NewJeans right now, she wouldn't look out of place either

2. Pretty

3. Her nose is a gem

4. She reminds me of Haerin, she kinda is a kitty-type

5. Wow I understand why she was part of the group.. she's seriously pretty

6. HYBE is making a girl group survival?
    > Yup, the first episode will be on June 30th on JTBC!

7. No but she totally looks like NewJeans

8. Wow she honestly would match NewJeans

9. She looks so much like Karina

10. As soon as I saw her, I felt that she had that NewJeans vibe and turns out, she was really part of the team.. Why didn't she make it? Hul....

+ update

[instiz] ALL THE TRAINEES FROM HYBE'S GIRL GROUP SURVIVAL REVEALED SO FAR

AVvXsEhipY_MUSawaSXMK81baLACPj3ydgC9siO75ui0br4ImrCjTdgULZhLdwgjY7WB8k4nM7N9irI1_NNfCVrAe1pXdM0IeD-dF670Pl0q3ocPwNdi7F1-fC2sMGvJkrEvk3tAM_mlihEWy6W1IjKlnM_th39tRzlqRebJKK1b4BY4hOa8-clPnDNof0Xk=s16000
    Son Jiwoo 01-liner

AVvXsEgdbgq6-dAPu_qmTy7izZduzKe2r81OZBEDs_FXgVMeLgvWFJ9kwyyi2_Ys5TGAJ2VQEtFmQwvtiVgNFJvY7CbPd85EPB1DGy_gziX0rezG2fuLaRnO1vfGIJkc1Y8FVZnUy7yQqcv8Y6qw8ykIj_Ufel9rYfCcSMBVxVywvBBeycwi7tlCWrCrvmz-=s16000
    Park Minju 05-liner

AVvXsEhH7guUi2KYQGcYnlLJsesnqCcnWFP80aC3D0ChFWaLpngnfCjSsVD5AkUOafBGzwoNgFA40e1ybPOrAmTO6beDJNEhAPwJIxeyaSDdCh3FmKCRQ20xVOwSZ_sOkjCOJwXfa8-EgJl_r8SdgL-lY-HcN_sL3o9wI-ltSPzj4TaiSJ3WbmHpkac-UMiK=s16000
    Lee Yeongseo '05-liner

Their face chemistry is already crazy

original post: here

1. Wow... freaking crazy

2. They are all pretty..

3. If they debut, will their company be Belift Lab??
    > Yup

4. Wow seriously pretty

5. As expected, the golden rule for female idols when you look at them at first is that they are all pretty but hard to differentiateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Wow everyone is so pretty.....

7. Wow i wanna see them faster

8. Jiwoo's last name is actually Park and Minju and Yeonseo are 05-liners

9. They would be fine just debuting these kids together too...

10. Wow Jiwoo is too pretty

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• I would be mad af if I *almost* made a debut lineup, only to get cut at the end and then be told that I can have a second chance if do a stressful survival show. They did that shit with &TEAM, as well. The initial 4 from I-land ended up having to do TWO survival shows to debut.

I would just quit and become an accountant. :pepe-sad:

• thread updated so look up first post again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is this the same Minju girl?

She looked like Jihyo in the other thread. Now here, she looks like Naeun (formerly from Apink) and Haerin.

Edit: NVM. Pannchoa updated the article, and this is Yeongseo. Not Minju.

I think minju kinda looks like garam

External Content twitter.com

• I think minju kinda looks like garam

I don't see Garam (or Jihyo here), but she's definitely pretty and gonna gain some attention when they debut. *at this point I'm just assuming she's gonna be picked lol*

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• External Content twitter.com

• I would be mad af if I *almost* made a debut lineup, only to get cut at the end and then be told that I can have a second chance if do a stressful survival show. They did that shit with &TEAM, as well. The initial 4 from I-land ended up having to do TWO survival shows to debut.

I would just quit and become an accountant. :pepe-sad:

They were already promised debut tho

• overall what do you guys think?

shouldn't they just debut some under BE:LIFT, then debut another batch under PLEDIS, and then make decision if another group is needed and if yes just put it in Source Music or ADOR...

unless they want to do quick shot, instead of campaigns and all that just do survival using some money from JTBC as well, and then let all/most of those who won't make cut go... free whenever they want to

• They were already promised debut tho

If you're referring to &TEAM, the producers did this stupid thing where they told the debut team that their debut was not actually guaranteed as they'd previously believed and the only way they could debut is if the entire group of trainees did well enough for ALL of them to pass to the final round. The trainees had widely varying skill levels and some of them weren't that great. It was such a mean thing to do to the debut group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!