[theqoo] CHA SEOWON'S IG RECEIVING TERROR FROM THE DRAMA'S FANS AFTER ANNOUNCING HIS MARRIAGE

• [theqoo] CHA SEOWON'S IG RECEIVING TERROR FROM THE DRAMA'S FANS AFTER ANNOUNCING HIS MARRIAGE

bypannchoaJune 07, 2023

Cha Seowon released the drawing of the original author of his drama before leaving for the army and he also pinned to the top of his feed, it's a drawing that the author drew as a fanart after the last filming
    After announcing his marriage, a part of his drama fans started terrorizing his IG

(t/n: his drama is a BL drama called Unintentional Love, where he's the lead with B1A4's Gongchan)

AVvXsEgGNb8iGfftFFns2zACram2RvAvALBye-X0Yc0OoYgPh8P_XGSr2ZIlwDh349tpT16vfxecKQWufKxYfZrDrw6g0ch38OIeR-s0R_OruxMS5HN8k8PrICn-zaFIjaZ8F2sLBeg_dAonACIDmoF3wQ14B-_5DkxQSeou99uPtDOSHHooMdFOE6nqjEBa=s16000

AVvXsEh1Wv6MatmtgzOvoS_wB_QuXHbIv8F_NrzQVPpI3RU4ToMGsX7Nns5pEmI0hryng4M47cHz05fp_QIRPqIrzenT8HwKbDPvlWiQ3NhPS0UNKVuADkJTAItaqJlQa45hWOYQClfCHxiTo0_10YxMlaTDgSMEBmVi8G9ZAknRbFClLtXIyS4lEnNjRmAw=s16000

These aren't just international fans and Chinese fans, but there are even people from Korea hating on him

t/n: we will not translate all the comments, some will be paraphrased
    AVvXsEiszxza6pKKTXj_ceJeln0bovQwFtsKWaRsPOM7OtptXrK42jsEiU2FHdKVBP8Xm-mNFCgpzvNU4NxFX5ns1gHzRkDsmeg5HHl2lWDsoXHczXppIn50PK5_q-1BrPeztZNNulY0DdaB0n51PSTpnx8IwlOQeOQw-8ytOIojB963pExNTcQgMzwe6R44=s16000
    - You're honestly disgusting, you had other ulterior motives
    - You honestly don't have any manners nor sense of responsibility, you're selfish. I can repsect your choice but I can't congratulate you. I hope your future wil be a thorny path, don't you even dare mention the other actors and your dongsaengs again, of course, it's not lik eyou even cared about them in the first place ㅎ I don't want to see your face again
    - You gave me the worst kind of memory for this work, thank you for that, I hope you'll always suffer in your life. The other actors and the producers all suffered and they'll remember this forever. You were irresponsible enough to get your unmarried girlfriend pregnant, you're the worst actor Cha Seowon
    - I'm sure you'll delete this post since you don't have any attachment to this drama
    - You're such a disappoitnment, you have no dedication to your job. Have you never considered your coworkers and the stagg? Whether you have a girlfirend or not, I don't care, but you should've never picked this drama, you shouldn't have even promoted this. You should've never said anything and let the drama flop. I'm not saying your acting is bad, I actually enjoy your acting, but you've done wrong. This is it. Farewell Cha Seowon
    - Pay back the debt you owe the producers and go apologize to the actrs one by one. You're selfish actions ruiend the promotion o fthe drama. You've also never considered us, your audience. Don't you know how many people enjoy your drama?
    - You're honestly such a selfish person. You've thrown away all the hard work of other people
    - Your damn timing honestly
    - Cha actor trash, have you ever thought about the other staff and the actors, Gongchan? Gongchan is so precious you're so cruel to him. You've never thought about the fans, you're breaking their hearts
    - Remove this from your pinned post
    - Ah seriously you make no sense. Your news gave a mental breakdown to everyone. Ah honestly I don't even know anymore. I was waiting for season 2, you ruined everything

original post: here

1. Seriously the BL drama industry is hopeless.....

2. People here telling others to not swear at BL fans are even funnier, they deserve the hate

3. Why are they like that... BL fans are honestly insane...

4. This was just as expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. People who usually enjoy BL genres, not only dramas, but novels, webtoons, dramas, manhwas, etc. aren't this abnormal... But there's something about the BL drama fans that's just creepy

6. Are they in their right minds? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Telling this to an actor?

7. I bet actors in the future will think twice before taking a BL drama work

8. Hul...

9. What's up with those weirdos?

10. I've tried fangirling over BL dramas, but there are so many crazy b*ches among the fans that I stopped

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• so are they mad the dude isn't gay? lol I don't know who he is but all the comments sound like bitter bitches who are mad he's straight and got married unless i'm just half asleep and read all of this wrong lol

• but if he would announce he is marrying a man people would love it and support yes?

but now they feel betrayed because he ain't lovey dovey with men?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so are they mad the dude isn't gay? lol I don't know who he is but all the comments sound like bitter bitches who are mad he's straight and got married unless i'm just half asleep and read all of this wrong lol

That's the only thing I can assume like...!?

What did you expect!?

Like, what did you want from this man?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• but if he would announce he is marrying a man people would love it and support yes?

but now they feel betrayed because he ain't lovey dovey with men?

He'd probably get even more hate.

Not necessarily from BL fans (though a lot of them do not actually support the irl LGBT community), but from Korean society.

• That's the only thing I can assume like...!?

What did you expect!?

Like, what did you want from this man?

god people are so delusional. Sure the fantasy it gives you is whatever but if he's straight and he played a damn good role give the man credit 'cause sometimes you watch that and go there's like no chemistry and then bl's like semantic error make you think THERE'S SOMETHING THERE NO WAY THIS IS TOO GOOD lol.

his "fans" are mad 'cause he's straight like...that's clown lol

• When will people get that actors aren't their characters :pepe-shame: Do they know that actors that portray super heroes don't have super powers in real life :pepe-shame:

They really are mad he's not gay lol

The clown world 🤡🤡 part of this is these insane bitter bitches would be angry if he was actually gay. We learned early on that alot of these drama and kpop fans who ship and fantasize over bl dramas and group member skinship actually go wild with hate or disgust if these people are actually gay, like they like the idea of gay people without actually having gay people 🤡🤡 its mentally insane

• He is an actor who happens to play a gay fictional character ....

these people must have problems with separating fiction from reality X/

• He is an actor who happens to play a gay fictional character ....

these people must have problems with separating fiction from reality X/

Shippers, they are insane, you can't reason with such people. Taekook shippers really believe they are together. Even if jk and tae confirmed their relationships with other people they'd still believe they are together.

I'm afraid of people who cannot separate reality from fiction. Really, i think they are really dangerous, they can do anything

• Shippers, they are insane, you can't reason with such people. Taekook shippers really believe they are together. Even if jk and tae confirmed their relationships with other people they'd still believe they are together.

I'm afraid of people who cannot separate reality from fiction. Really, i think they are really dangerous, they can do anything

shippers creep me out just as much as saesangs do <X

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!