aespa joins Waterbomb Seoul line up

• Nice, be ready for "wet shirt" Queens

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly surprised that a big, relatively conservative company like SM is allowing their group to perform at this particular festival. It's garnered a reputation for being rather tacky, which I'm convinced is the entire point. I could never picture Red Velvet performing there.

• Honestly surprised that a big, relatively conservative company like SM is allowing their group to perform at this particular festival. It's garnered a reputation for being rather tacky, which I'm convinced is the entire point. I could never picture Red Velvet performing there.

Wut? Gidle performed there at the height of their popularity last year and i'm pretty sure i read that Psy performed there as well.

• Wut? Gidle performed there at the height of their popularity last year and i'm pretty sure i read that Psy performed there as well.

Kai, Chungha, Lee Youngji and other famous names too. Well, all the aespa girlies are adults, so I don't see a problem.

• I just looked at the lineup. OMG, Zico, BTOB, Hyuna, Sunmi, Bibi, StayC, Big Naughty. Lotta big names.

Stayc? They're the only odd one. Since the girls are young, I wish they didn't join this for now (from what a saw, the festival is more in the sensual side, but they will be more playful and that's it)

• G-Idle are also one of the raunchier girl groups, so that's not exactly surprising.

OMG and Stayc also performing doe.

But what does raunch have to do with it? I thought this was about waterguns, the performers get soaked with water but as long as the girls arent wearing thin white T shirts with no bra, i dunno what raunchiness has to do with this. I think you're mistaking waterbomb with a wet t shirt contest lol.

• OMG and Stayc also performing doe.

But what does raunch have to do with it? I thought this was about waterguns, the performers get soaked with water but as long as the girls arent wearing thin white T shirts with no bra, i dunno what raunchiness has to do with this. I think you're mistaking waterbomb with a wet t shirt contest lol.

No, that's essentially what it is, which is why I called it tacky. This festival tends to attract the raunchier female idols (or less popular ones who need the exposure), some of whom straight up take their shirts OFF during their performances, so they obviously know this isn't meant to be a normal concert, even if it isn't explicitly stated.

The audience is also super rowdy and even aim for the performers' eyes.

• No, that's essentially what it is, which is why I called it tacky. This festival tends to attract the raunchier female idols (or less popular ones who need the exposure), some of whom straight up take their shirts OFF during their performances, so they obviously know this isn't meant to be a normal concert, even if it isn't explicitly stated.

The audience is also super rowdy and even aim for the performers' eyes.

Wut? I remember seeing clips of Idle but dont remember seeing them doing anything extra raunchy and they were dressed in normal performance costumes.

But if this is true and it's a way for presumably male fans to get their jollies watching female idol raunchfests onstage, then why are there so many dudes performing? The guest list is like 3 sausages to 1 female act, this dont look like a good ratio to keep male fans interested =O .

what are you talkin about this years line up is amazing:

it has Oh My Girl, Sunmi, Bibi, Hyuna, Gray, Loco, Eunbi, Zico, Simon Dominic, Big Naughty, STAYC, Jay Park, and many many others

• Wut? I remember seeing clips of Idle but dont remember seeing them doing anything extra raunchy and they were dressed in normal performance costumes.

But if this is true and it's a way for presumably male fans to get their jollies watching female idol raunchfests onstage, then why are there so many dudes performing? The guest list is like 3 sausages to 1 female act, this dont look like a good ratio to keep male fans interested =O .

It's not an optimal ratio, but they probably don't want to make it too obvious what they're really there for. :S

You can come to your own conclusions.

• vincemcmahon.gif

• Damn. Then a water festival it is.

Stayc? They're the only odd one. Since the girls are young, I wish they didn't join this for now (from what a saw, the festival is more in the sensual side, but they will be more playful and that's it)

I mean, if it was meant to be more sensual due to other participants doing their parts, I don't think other groups need to follow. They could just have fun and chill with the audience. And their CEO seems like a great person, I don't think he'll allow them to wear revealing clothing.

Now if Mijoo were to go there, bet 100% Rado will get a front row seat. ;D

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!