Has any of your kpop idols wished another group's song was theirs?

• I'm sure ITZY has wished time and time again that JYP would stop giving the good demos to TWICE and start giving the good demos to THEM.

Songs are offered to Groups rather than being offered to JYPE, sometimes it's a Melody that is selected, which is why there are so many Composing Credits on some Songs.

If Division 2 (Itzy) are similar to Division 3 (TWICE) then certain Divisional Staff and JYPE Staff vote for the Song. It's only been recent that TWICE have been able to decide on Songs themselves.

JYPE has their own Publishing Team but even then, they have to go through the process of being selected.

The exceptions being 2PM, Stray Kids, Day6 and Xdinary Heroes whom all write the majority of their Songs, I'd imagine JYPE's LOUD Survival Group would be the same when they debut

• Nayeon wants Red Flavor and I do too :mukbang:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!