Happy 11th Anniversary to one of the most Iconic Groups!

• HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY VIXX!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fw0kvv-aUAAFhMD.jpg

Rough Trans:

VIXX 11th Anniversary To. Dear our light babies ♥ Bye! My babies ♥ Ken! I can't believe it's already been 11 years for VIXX.. I felt that time was really fast beyond my imagination. That's how much I saw my babies for a long time, made memories, and got to know each other?♥ Thank you for always supporting, worrying, and loving me. ♥ I'm so happy next to you. I regret expressing that I should've done better. I'm sure you'll feel empty when you go home late.. I'm also worried about you. Congratulations on your 11th anniversary VIXX, but I want to say congratulations to my babies. ♥ Many things have happened over the past 11 years, but my heart is always poisonous to think of you! Don't get hurt, don't get sick, and be healthy! Got it? ♥ I'll be Ken who knows how to express his gratitude better the closer you are! And cry when you're having a hard time, stop for a while when you're having a hard time, reduce it excitedly when you're having a hard time, and don't hold it in when you're sick. Look at me when you're depressed? Thank you and I love you ♡ I love you 5.24. = VIXX KEN ♡ = KEN

Fw0kvwBaUAEvHZK.jpg

Rough Trans:

VIXX 11th Anniversary To . my muse. Hi Starlight. I held up a pen to write a handwritten letter after a long time. It's our 11th anniversary. Time flies, right? When did we walk like this? Then where should I stand? What do you think you'll look like? That's a lot of thoughts. What's interesting is that every year, we celebrate our anniversary, but every year, it' It's amazing that I can feel your emotions. I'm learning a lot of things while preparing for the debut. One of them is the word "meeting," and through the selected meeting, I thought it was fortunate and happy that we met and became adults and had 11 years of oligopoly. Let's thank them for spending that time together, feel grateful, and hope that we can always be together as we are now. I hope STARLIGHT is always happy and I will do my best to give you strength. Thank you for your continued support. I love you. Let's go with sand. Let's see each other for a long time. From.Baegun. LEO

Fw0kvwHagAgDk88.jpg

Rough Trans:

VIXX 11th Anniversary! Hello, STARLIGHT! I'm VIXX's youngest, Hyuk. It's already been 11 years since the 10th anniversary last year. I'm not sick. How are you? I'm doing fine! Looking back on the years we've been together for, there's nothing more precious and meaningful to me than the people I love, the people who love me, just being safe and happy It might be a formal greeting, but I'm always curious and worried if you're safe. I hope that there are always healthy and overwhelming moments of joy and happiness! Even if there are moments that are not, I will continue to work hard as an artist who can always support you through my existence, music, and various activities! So Starlight, let's go together for a long time like now! Lastly, thank you so much for letting us celebrate our 11th anniversary. Thank you always and I love you. ♥ 1 by. I hope that every moment will be endless together today and tomorrow and in the future, and Hyuk, 2023'5'24 HYUK

Fw0kvwHakAA-AfJ.jpg

Rough Trans:

VIXX 11th Anniversary Starlight and VIXX meet and it's the 11th year. Thank you so much and congratulations with all your hearts!! Are you doing well? A lot of things happened as we celebrated our 11th anniversary. Right? As much as the time we spent empathizing, I don't know everything, but I think the time you trusted and waited for is all precious. I had a lot of thoughts as I prepared for Bis' 11th birthday. For various reasons, I was cautious about how long the three of them would be, including Taek-woon, Jae-han, and Hyuk, leaving VIXX, and maybe even stories that I couldn't tell honestly. There are still a lot of dead people and I wonder what's more helpful to VIXX of funds than my personal will. Not long ago, my oldest sister's fourth child, my sin, was born again? She couldn't come to Korea often even when she had three children, but I miss her and miss her. He's upset that he won't be able to come more often. At that time, my younger sister comforted my younger sister and told her to be nice to my nephew as much as we miss her and miss her, and I thought of starlight. You may be annoyed that it's not the same for some reason, and you may be meditated, but I promise. What's clear is that from the beginning until now, I won't change. Not only when we're happy, but whenever we're sick and tired, we don't forget that starlight was always with us. I couldn't say it normally, but today is a special day, so I think I can say it with courage! Just one day a year. I want to be more honest on VIXX's birthday than ever. 11 years ago, I'm so thankful to STARLIGHT who watched Hakyeon, the leader of VIXX, with N and walked side by side. I'll pay you back with all my heart. I always miss you and want to see you. Looking for clothes from VIXXN and Cha Hakyeon. N

1500x500

• NOSTALGIA

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I will add this to the list, concept+aesthetic+choreo everything was so on point (esp N/Leo)

External Content youtu.be

• I will add this to the list, concept+aesthetic+choreo everything was so on point (esp N/Leo)

External Content youtu.be

one of their best, then again they don't have bad music or a bad mv

• It's quit sad ;( , but still I'm happy that they made it this far (I mean the members who are still with the group)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I already made a thread earlier

Please learn to check

• External Content twitter.com

Now if only the 4 of them would make an iconic comeback with their amazing concepts!

Hyuk also joined a new company but still seems to be part of VIXX

Ken is working on a Solo Album if I translated correctly:

N Has/Had A Fan Meeting and I want everything lol

And Leo loves us and VIXX lol

• External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!