☆✭.🍯 Happy 7 year Anniversary to Up10tion 🍯.✭☆

• 1500x500

As It's Technically the 10th in South Korea...

I never thought that when I got into K-Pop (thanks to Sammi) that I would ever find a group that I'd enjoy more than anything. When I found Ateez I was floored, they saved me from a dark place and everything. Never did I think I'd find a group that meant more to me than them..

and then....I discovered Up10tion. Never did I find a group that touched me more than them. Their lyrics, their vocals, their chemistry, everything. I always tell people you can't bias just one. And it's true. Each and every member of Up10tion touches you in a way that you just cannot let go. Hwanhee and Xiao with their unbreakable friendship and chaotic energy, Bit-to and Kuhn with their amazing father like qualities and deep voices, the motherly kindness and gentle heart of Jinhoo (depsite the crap he was put through), Wooseok's heart and how hurt he was that Jinhoo didn't make it with him into Produce. Kogyeol and Gyujin's friendship, I always thought that Gyujin was quiet and didn't talk much, but the more I watch he's completely opposite, always taking care of the others. Kogyeol looks like an actor, he's tall, dark and handsome. Yet his vocals and his beautiful eyes are unmistakeable. And then, there's Sunyoul. The one idol who can sing and make me cry without hesitation. His voice soothes and touches your soul in ways that can't be explained.

I've only been into K-Pop since feb 2020 and I am hooked. Sure I stan many groups but none have touched my heart the way Up10tion has. For 7 years they have made some of the best music my ears have had the pleasure of listening to. Torn apart because of Top Media yet still out there doing them. Writing their own music, at least most of it, composing and even arranging. Watching Xiao grow up from this quirky youngster to this amazing writer has been a blessing.

Here are my favorite MV's they have come out with

That's pretty much everything right? I know...how can you not love their TT'S?

Favorite B-Sides

The Songs That Just Hit You Hard

Discography:

Many Honey10's are on edge as we don't know if the 7 year mark is the end of their contract, and if so whether they will renew or not, as it's obvious that Top Media sucks. But we aren't here to be negative. Let's appreciate the hard work, the beautiful music, and beautiful members of Up10tion.

If you haven't checked them out do it now! They deserve the world!

xx-jenn-xx

Violanah

MissBehave

russianvelvet

BomBomi86

BEYBLADE

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FcM1Sh9aAAALO4w?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FcM1Sh4aQAAvRbl?format=jpg&name=largeFcM1Sh-aQAE9pP9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FcM1SjSaAAAnzyF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• THIS IS WHY I LOVE SUNYOUL

WHEN TOP MEDIA FORGETS HE REMINDS THEM

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

305672913_1127309797993581_3725910459843019417_n.jpg

306485922_3307956492796116_9121333319405238436_n.jpg306005780_3170860416576922_2235383533283485090_n.jpg

SOBBING HWANHEE DID IT TOO!!!

305849067_192219253165033_1624189354600270849_n.jpg

305605292_1111082676164751_4012481378183541286_n.jpg305666986_456262423123104_5329686848914902152_n.jpg305796495_192992056459400_8614773618078109426_n.jpg305860806_627000522101739_9112222482068341836_n.jpg305891574_614778090312013_8139889558984281166_n.jpg305915404_1038209826893213_6859800942511210429_n.jpg

• External Content www.instagram.com

305741133_1493582554437221_1951469012960511383_n.jpg305831603_1255747668512984_7283880356673287815_n.jpg306207355_2237221233101241_4753905858034281581_n.jpg

JINHYUK!!!

Screenshot_1.jpgezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Straight Up Just Made My Day!

• i have some time now so i now wanna properly cry abt my love for up10tion here too if thats ok HAHA

favorite mvs

&& ofc the god tier queen of comebacks candyland. god id do ANYTHING for comeback teasers that made u think and were puzzles and gives u the rush that this mfn era gave u. nothing will top u candyland. NOTHING, you mean EVERYTHING to me if i could go back i would and only for u ;( ;(

External Content www.youtube.com

fav b-sides

and plz the best summer night song ever

External Content open.spotify.com

and now everyone rise for the national anthem

External Content open.spotify.com

and some random vids i love

thank u for making the last 5 years of my life so special i will always luv and support u mwuah my best boys 4 life honey10 blood thru the veins

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• The taste you have is *chef's kiss* I don't mind if you add to this, everyone can!!!

some of my favorite videos:

The immaculate vocals of our beautiful main vocalists

My Go To Videos when i'm in a bad mood

More Funnys:

Right in front of my Sandwich...this Gyujin!

There's a whole Sunyoul'ive series on youtube but let me tell you this cover

this cover is IMMACULATE...i cry every time

EVERY TIME

In otherwords we stan some Savage Crackheads

• Let's not forget all the times Sunyoul was mistaken as a girl!

On masked singer the reveal has me rollin everytime:

"to the male panelists i'm sorry for deceiving you: i'm a male" lol

Kogyeol on masked singer:

Hwanhee on Masked Singer:

• Just some beautiful:

External Content youtu.be

Him on Voice Trot/Voice King

How can no one love this man....he's unbelieveable...

Gyujin looks so good here!

YES BIT-TO YES

• External Content www.youtube.com

:excited-bee::omgr::wave-cry-raccoon:

• BEYBLADE i can't find any info but did any of them win on the masked singer, voice king or voice trot??

tbh i am not sure myself ;( the way these shows work always confused me but ik they got pretty far? esp sunyoul in voice trot fo sho, &&

i believe hwanhee made it to the finals of voice king, yeee. i am sorry i cant be much of help i forgor ;(;(

• tbh i am not sure myself ;( the way these shows work always confused me but ik they got pretty far? esp sunyoul in voice trot fo sho, &&

i believe hwanhee made it to the finals of voice king, yeee. i am sorry i cant be much of help i forgor ;(;(

Sunyoul made it to the semi-finals in voice trot but nothing not even youtube tells me if he won or not, the winner was supposed to get a solo album and tour i don't think he released anything so i'm assuming not but damn searching for stuff and realizing just how many things he was featured in gets me every time.

but i will never stop laughing at him bamboozling everyone into thinking he was a girl!!

• Sunyoul made it to the semi-finals in voice trot but nothing not even youtube tells me if he won or not, the winner was supposed to get a solo album and tour i don't think he released anything so i'm assuming not but damn searching for stuff and realizing just how many things he was featured in gets me every time.

but i will never stop laughing at him bamboozling everyone into thinking he was a girl!!

right ;(;( sunyoul, his being and his voice, POWERFUL

when i showed my mom his cover of "all i want for christmas is you" she thought he was lip-syncing to mariah careys :| LIKE GIRL NO THATS HIM THATS HIS VOICE ;(;(;(

slay bells ringing

• right ;(;( sunyoul, his being and his voice, POWERFUL

when i showed my mom his cover of "all i want for christmas is you" she thought he was lip-syncing to mariah careys :| LIKE GIRL NO THATS HIM THATS HIS VOICE ;(;(;(

slay bells ringing

someone legit once asked me if he was really singing...i'm like ...yes lol that's him legit singing...this man can pull of any high note in the correct feminine keytone like nothing. Him and hwanhee, whenever they harmonize blows my mind. especially in crazy for you. Their range is so good but sunyoul omg...

see i love that man lol

i had speechless up high and my own father came in and said that's really good!

that video, that smile, i love him so much!

OMG IT'S RIGHT IN THE COMMENTS

Screenshot_2.jpg

• External Content twitter.com

305987085_983465425823187_8816724356260735627_n.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!