BOYNEXTDOOR creative team copying their homework

• Bruhhhhh down to the smallest signs

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Copycat aside,

Ngl that I prefer SHINee's design. It really looks like a real cereal box and I bet that my grandma would thought that it was a real cereal ^^

Also I love the "calories" details on SHINee's. Their designer done a good job on highlighting the member's name with a flair of "loveliness", etc.

The one on bnd is a bit miss with the color highlights and the copywriting. (Idek can those little labels be called a copywriting?)

• SHINee's team word selections sounds like they like the members

BND sounds so generic, like coolness? trendiness?

• The released song and concept is something I've seen multiple times even in nugu boygroups like B.I.G

And the ones who only follow/know big4 groups are treating this concept as a revolution because every other 4th gen group is doing dark and hard hitting concepts in their opinion.

I expected better, tbh. I like this kind of concept, Shinee's replay is my favorite debut song, but the BND song was bland and I can't remember any part even if I listened 2 times. Fresh songs can be generic too, idk why kpop stans only associate dark songs with generic.

• they just a group that exist. you know those groups that don't contribute anything to the music scene whatsoever, that is them. basic boy next door concept. in love with a girl. boooooooooo. we are bored, they are bored too by the way they singing that debut song I don't even think they know what they doing. stealing cereal boxes? why are you a cereal box? it can't get worse for dems. can't.

• U cant copy cereal as a concept, they don't own it as the baseline it's again just a common product

They copies the product info with members bday thing

Its obvious they took the idea and ran with it

If its so common, show me another example before SHINee?

• They copies the product info with members bday thing

Idk if that concept is common amongst kpop group's album design.

But at my place, it had its own trend on tiktok to use this custom cereal box design as a gift.

Heck, I even helped my friend to design this cereal box thing for his crush ^^

(That's why I applaud SHINee's because it is good and I'd used it for my reference back then if I could rewind the past)

• They copies the product info with members bday thing

Go to Pinterest and I will see many examples from designers implement before SHINee ever did it (probably where sm took it from bc all their visual directors love to post their pins). Life isn't limited to what kpop groups do

• I had high expectations for Zico's group, but then it was revealed that they were called BoyNextDoor...

Go to Pinterest and I will see many examples from designers implement before SHINee ever did it (probably where sm took it from bc all their visual directors love to post their pins). Life isn't limited to what kpop groups do

Okay, you're probably right that SHINee didn't invent it. It's not common though. SHINee took it and made it their own. BND copied what SHINee did. SHINee didn't copy anyone.

• A certain tone of the song also reminds me of certain song from a Japanese band. Dunno if it just a coincidence.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!