11 years into his career and Baekhyun can’t catch a break 💀 + Baekhyun’s statement

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

Eye-

This post is now hottest thing on kfourms since sliced bread I guess

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baekhyun’s statement

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TLDR : EXO comeback is delayed(and in turn his own as well) and Baekhyun released some merch so he is a money hungry desperate fool who doesn’t want to be an idol any more. 💀

ExoLTaglist eris wanted to tag you so you know about this before translation sites pick it up and spin it however tf they want.

• I’m glad Baekhyun has more of a sense of humor than me cuz if I meet the ppl hurling accusations at Baekhyun like they own him IT’S ON SIGHT

• Was that user born yesterday? It's the company that releases merch. Regardless, pretty sure Baek is better off without them as a fan, LMAO, if they ever really were.

99% sure it’s not a fan. Baekhyun has done the exo fan meet, multiple festivals, released an OST and is preparing for the exo cb. Any fan knows this.

Baekhyun obviously can’t comeback before EXO does and the EXO comeback is delayed what exactly do they want Baekhyun to do? Every single thing here is dependent on SM. SM is releasing merch and SM is delaying the comeback and baekhyun has to pay the price. 💀🤡

• imagine being mad that baekhyun takes time out of his own day to talk to fans on twitter and go on space to talk to exols one on one.

Imagine being mad he doesnt do enough music when he already did 4 days of fanmeetings, did 2 dance practices of his songs, and multiple festival performances. Prepared for his group comeback which has now delayed

imagine being mad he wanted to give fans who couldn't buy his teolaegi merch another event and calling him a greedy sales men when most of the profit is going to sm.

this person can not be his real fan.

• What the f**k? They can just not buy it if they feel he is making a profit from them. He has every right to earn from it. The doll was his brainchild. Baekhyun shouldn't even have the respond to these so called fans. :cursing:

I desperately want one 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dumb losers. I knew when Baekhyun was active and on social media and interacting with fans it would blow up. Because kpop fans can never be normal. They’re deranged. They don’t deserve interactions or anything.

• I’m his fan but (no no you’re not)

• "I have been a fan for a long time but now I quit as I am tired"

Thank you and fk off you ungrateful brat

He is doing so much already and people still find something to cry about

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!