[enter-talk] Knetz talk about Babymonster Chiquita sharing her dream to perform at Coachella

• AVvXsEhTIaAwOEUArlnfpy70euzfyZzzyx8zaW0_LDzHknp8UhpbxvRGiMl4_Ez28d5RQRjssCDPApNNN0JiLZv6eSZRo-9uyLsoIx871cC7ceTtYrS2cOkkqqkR_dZPi3jnb5HKQwFsMxxAsZ0hCx6W5eSlhNETVmv3LEW0KvcZpIhXRAgI9eIQV-ursSlj=s16000
    "I want to stand on the stage at Coachella"

post response:
    [+43][-9]
    original post: here

1. [+137, -7]

Nowadays, idols have no shame anymore. They don't even wish to win #1 on music shows but would mention things like Coachella. They must really think that it's easy to get there

2. [+69, -5]

Huh? But saying something like this before debut will just get them hate...ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+68, 0]

Actors are so proud when they win a Korean award. What's up with these idols?

4. [+63, -3]

How is this a K-pop group? The majority of them are foreigners. It's my first time seeing a group like that

5. [+25, 0]

You guys are f*cking ugly for hating on a young kid who just wants to perform at Coachellaㅋㅋㅋㅋ A fellow girl group performed there + was the headliner so of course the kids who watched them growing up will want to go to Coachella too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I knew this was gonna be an issue when she said that lol

I think no one will talk anything bad if for example Ahyeon or Ruka who were in YG since 2018 would say something like that

but I think Chiquita who is the youngest and who is in YG for shortest period of time was a trigger

it's kind of like paradox you have that great sunbae so you would dream to be able to do things like them

but people expect Idols to say something like: "a win in music show in national tv broadcasting station"

or "meeting IU sunbaenim would be amazing"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Of course she would say this though? BP as her senior group did it? She is basically saying she wants to follow in their footsteps.

Let her dream. Them performing on music shows in Korea is a given, and more likely than not, it's not going to take them long to get their 1st music show win either.

If you're going to dream, might as well dream big.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Lol music shows. That's so 2000 and late.

They really think these new kids in Kpop care about music shows and Melon Chart. These things are irrelevant now.

Big labels are going to stop going to music shows very soon. I hope they realize this.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• they ain't preforming nowhere. delusion, no shade to her, let kids dream, dreams be good, we all gots to have goals, and be delusional, at 13 we all delusional, i thought i was gonna be a astronaut, up in space, looking at planets, seeing aliens, avater type deal, pandora, blue people, nope, that ain't my life, we all just gots to lie. delude ourselves, that's okay, that's okay.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!