Idea for users who hate other users

• If you feel anti-social and think 1 look at your bell-icon would be too much, how about adding a feature for those who don't like that, where they can remove all notifications so people won't be able to tag them, quote them, mention them, nothing, just the peace these people want

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• If you feel anti-social and think 1 look at your bell-icon would be too much, how about adding a feature for those who don't like that, where they can remove all notifications so people won't be able to tag them, quote them, mention them, nothing, just the peace these people want

This is already possible. Please modify this page to achieve what you suggest: https://forum.allkpop.com/suite/notification-settings/

• Man, I don't get it. If a person hates interacting on AKP that much, it may be healthier for them to just find a community that fits them.

Of course, people can do what they want, but can you really enjoy the site if you don't even like the users there?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I believe you can choose what to get notif for

Some people seem to not know that

I saw people in the past who got mad for 1 time being quoted by a user, another time you see someone freaking out for being tagged, if everyone would know they can choose to not see that, than they would stop being pissed

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

No! They have to feel the pain! :mad:

Feel the cringe. BE the cringe :clown::joy: :)

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Please help me. Normally I log in with Twitter to AllKPop but seems they removed "Log in with Twitter" button. I Can't open new topic too. Can AllKPop bring the button back please? Or should I just register new account with e-mail?

• Please help me. Normally I log in with Twitter to AllKPop but seems they removed "Log in with Twitter" button. I Can't open new topic too. Can AllKPop bring the button back please? Or should I just register new account with e-mail?

Yes, new account with e-mail until the button Twitter API is functioning again.

But all new accounts must post 25 posts before being able to make threads

• Yes, new account with e-mail until the button Twitter API is functioning again.

But all new accounts must post 25 posts before being able to make threads

Got a new account tho :( I think this is much better. Thanks again for helping alexS +1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!