BB Girls (previously Brave Girls) performing for military redebut

• ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• love the fact they are able to sign those songs

btw. I'm curious will Brave create new girl group tho?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know some people look down on/are disgusted by the military performances but I personally think it's sweet that a group without much prior commercial success or fame has such a solid and supportive audience, so what if that audience is men in the military??

• I know some people look down on/are disgusted by the military performances but I personally think it's sweet that a group without much prior commercial success or fame has such a solid and supportive audience, so what if that audience is men in the military??

I really love watching twitter get mad at them thinking they are being thirsty and shit when they're just being dorky and doing it for fun lol

• I really love watching twitter get mad at them thinking they are being thirsty and shit when they're just being dorky and doing it for fun lol

The double standard against male fans from i-fans is crazy. Of course some male fans are creeps but i-fans getting offended by male fans simply cheering for their favorite female idol whilst female fans do the same thing (and often more unhinged and thirsty) for male idols showing their abs and humping the ground. It's ridiculous.

The guys look like they are having so much fun

They dont get performances often so this is very fun and entertaining for them.

And if not for them, BB Girls wouldn't have gone viral.

I think it's really sweet how BB Girls always go back to perform at the military because they never forget their roots and who got them famous in the first place

• Couldn't agree more. SK ship these guys off for 2 years against their will, they should be allowed to sing along to their noonas. This also reflects good on BB Girls character that they always pay respect to the audience that made them popular even though those gigs probably aren't the highest paying.

• Couldn't agree more. SK ship these guys off for 2 years against their will, they should be allowed to sing along to their noonas. This also reflects good on BB Girls character that they always pay respect to the audience that made them popular even though those gigs probably aren't the highest paying.

nowadays more women serve in the army. seems like 10% of audience are female soldiers.

the army pay 800-1200$ per artist, not per member. In most cases not enough to cover the costs for make-up, hair, travel etc. army bases are often in remote places. in this case its 4 hours from seoul. the infamous Baengnyeongdo is a 12 hour travel and they had to stay over night.

Since you dont get anything out of it, most groups avoid such performances after 1-2 times to show their patriotism for publicity reasons.

• I really love watching twitter get mad at them thinking they are being thirsty and shit when they're just being dorky and doing it for fun lol

i have watched a ton of vids BB Girls meeting the soldiers or their fans. one of the reasons i prefer fearless is they behave way more disciplined, respectful and mannered when meeting the girls compaired to other fandoms at several occations. Its also the reason BB Girls can get so close with their fans without any security etc.

i think its a shame if they get discredited because of age and gender.

• Brave Entertainment's new girlgroup has been on standby since last year.

They are avoiding the debuts of big companies . Brave new GG might debut later this year.

isnt he in trouble because of his nft money laundering? i doubt he will be able to debute another group.

Even if he debute a new gg it wont be a BG 2.0 but one with a new name.

Its a good sign they changed the Intro. BB Girls obviously have Brave Brothers blessing to use the songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!